I'm almost scared to share this secret gem in fear I won't be able to get back in when I want to!! My husband and I booked Casa Grandview for the Dave Matthews concert because I waited too long to book our regular accommodations at the Ritz Carlton in Palm Beach. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it ended up to be the BEST thing that could have happened and I probably won't bother going back to the Ritz unless it is to use the spa as Cheryl has thought of absolutely every amenity possible. We also towed our boat over as after the DMB concert we were heading to the Keys for mini season lobstering. My husband was concerned about parking the boat for those two days, but Cheryl was so very accommodating and gracious and gave us multiple options and it all worked out perfectly!! Upon arrival, their wonderful Innkeeper showed us our reserved room, which was as expected and would have been perfect. However, she then showed us a possible upgrade, which we took, and it was amazing.
The main house only has three rooms, then there are cottages (actually houses), pool cabana units, and deco units. I was able to see multiple other units other than the Key West that we stayed in and I can tell you all of the ones I saw were absolutely wonderful and I can't imagine anything less from the units I didn't see. Cheryl definitely has a flair for decorating that makes everything feel very homey, inviting, and comfortable. She chooses the highest quality of furnishings, decorations, linens, towels, and toiletry items. We had the most plush Nautica towels (I wish I could find those for home!), soft sheets, Gilchrest and Soames bath gels, shampoo, and conditioner, etc. Upon arrival our kitchen refrigerator was stocked with soda and water for our convenience (complimentary!!!). I could easily stay at the Key West cottage indefinitely with only my clothing. She has thought of everything. The kitchen is fully stocked, I'm an avid cook, and although this trip did not entail any cooking, I would not have had to bring a single kitchen item. All of the outdoor pool areas and surrounding gardens and walkways are absolutely amazing. There are numerous gas grills situated outside along paths for use, as well as lounge chairs and hammocks. Music plays outside on the front and side porches and there are a number of places to sit and relax or visit. The property would be fabulous for a family reunion or a large group gathering. The previously raved about breakfast is amazing!!! Virtually anything you want. The banannas foster french toast is highly recommended, as well as the western omelet, the guava pastries, or just about anything else you can think of! The location is great and within walking distance to City Walk and a number of shops and restaurants and just a short drive or even a bike ride (bike are available on site) to the waterfront. I'd like to plan a girls' getway to Casa Grandview, but I know my husband will be disappointed as he thoroughly enjoyed the stay as well. I can not fathom how anyone could be disappointed, this is truly an amazing property maintained by owners that clearly choose quality and provide a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn Cottages and Suites, a six consecutive year AAA Four Diamond award winning boutique property, and distinguished member of Select Registry offers three unique accommodation choices in West Palm Beach. Choose from the historic bed and breakfast inn with complimentary prepared to order breakfast, spacious self-catering 1-3 bedroom fully equipped, separately licensed weekly vacation homes or art deco suites with en suite breakfast package (Inn breakfast available for a surcharge). Accommodations boast an historic past with modern day necessities, featuring well appointed accommodations, located in the residential West Palm Beach Grandview Heights Historic District, anchored between two major entertainment centers--CityPlace and Clematis Waterfront Districts, and a quick walk to PBC Convention Center and PBA University. All accommodations have access to resort style amenities, accommodating the budget-minded to the most discriminating traveler. Relax and experience Old Florida style, in an intimate family-owned boutique style accommodation, offering a relaxed-laid back casual atmosphere, reminiscent of the small hotels of bygone years, without sacrificing the modern amenities we have come to expect today. This off-the-beaten-path resort is cherished by travelers worldwide, who value an authentic Florida vacation experience and gracious hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages, Hotel West Palm Beach
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages, And Suites