“THEE best B&B we've ever stayed at!!”
Review of Casa Grandview

Casa Grandview
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 21, 2012

What a beautiful place! I can't say enough great things about it, the owners and staff. We had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave. Our room (Penthouse) was so cozy as was the entire house. The breakfast - amazing! We sat outside and it was so quiet. Please don't waste your time looking for anywhere else to stay in the Palm Beach area, stay at Casa Grandview. You'll be so happy you did.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Casa Grandview was simply amazing! From the moment we arrived we were greeted with such warmth and hospitality. We got a nice little tour of the property and were then shown to room. The decoration and mix of the old and new makes this place very romantic and cozy. My fiancee and I spent a weekend here celebrating our engagement and could not have picked a more perfect place. The rooms were very clean and the beds were incredibly comfortable. You have an array of treats and snacks always available to you in your room and in the library. Breakfast is an experience. It's a 3 course breakfast with a delicious pastry to start, followed by some fresh fruit with yogurt and granola and last an egg and toast dish any way you want. I can't say this enough, it was a blissful weekend thanks to Casa Grandview, perfect place to celebrate a special time in our lives. 10 thumbs up!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Wow. A must see, a must stay, a must experience. There is no other b&b like this. What an amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, charming, elegant, & comfortable b&b. The owners have done such an exquisite job with the properties surrounding it as well. My husband and I celebrated our 5year anniversary at Casa Grandview with no regrets & full expectations to make it our yearly hide away. There is so much to do in the neighborhood within minutes which allows the stay to be worthwhile. The owners & staff were beyond helpful & respectful. I would recommend any and everyone to get away at this b&b. What a beautiful experience.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This place was wonderful , the property is bueatiful clean and peaceful . We stayed in a spacious and lovely cottage, after I checked in I never went to the office again .Everything i could possibly need was their in the room for me, it truly was a "home away from home" .I wanted to mention their customer service , but what you recive from the moment you arrive, is far more than that , this comes from the heart- good people who want you to feel welcomed , comfortable and are their to help you !!!!!

Room Tip: Try the seaside or seagrass , I think that was the name or just call it the pink cottage .The pool i...
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Rounding the corner of Georgia Ave, you are immediately transported to another place and suspension of time. You are greeted by the owners, a charming couple whose love of their B&B is evident in every beautiful detail of your stay, or by a friendly staff member who is eager to guide you into your cottage. No detail is overlooked. When you step foot into your bungalow, you will feel like you have come home. It is all at once romantic, enchanting and comfortable. The landscape is lush and tropical; the vibe of the property is soothing and restful. Anything you need or want is at the pleasure of the staff. I never wanted to leave, and I cannot wait to return. I am already planning my next trip "home".

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I got tickets to see Journey & Pat Benatar in concert up in West Palm Beach and we wanted to avoid the long drive home, so we found this little oasis online, and wow were we ever impressed! The staff was friendly and engaging from the moment we arrived, and the owners charmed us with stories about the property, their experiences as B&B owners, etc. The property is adorable and the attention to detail (both inside and out) is incredible. Each room/suite has a different decor and you need to ask for the tour when you get there. As for the breakfast, all I can say is decadent -- the chocolate croissants, bananas foster and french toast were my wife's favorites, while I went for the goat cheese with tomato and basil omelette -- outrageous! Too bad we only stayed the one night, but we enjoyed it while it lasted and can't wait to go back...highly recommended for long or short trips, and for the price it's still better than staying in a hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The facilities are comfortable, eloquently decorated in a modern sheik beachy kind of way... You have to see it! The facilities are great also!!! They have great pools; they are fully equipped with all of your necessities and way more... The staffs are super friendly and hospitable... Really, it is the peaceful relaxing vacation you are looking for...

And right around the corner you can dance the night away in downtown WPB.. City Place is a great place for shopping and dining as well.. They frequently have live bands that play on an outside stage... I'm a local...

It is really a peaceful and relaxing experience with great people... I can't say enough great things about this place

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Colony Hotel
Colony Hotel
#4 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Brazilian Court Hotel
#5 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beac...
#1 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Casa Grandview? Share your experiences!