West Palm Beach Marriott
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Evernia(West Palm Beach)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
Studio 6 West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
Average 3/5
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsthe concierge loungewest palmnice hotelbusiness hotelfront desk staffconvention centerfire pitfree shuttlehotel restaurantdowntown areabit datedhotel shuttleclematis streetshuttle servicebusiness travelshopping and restaurantsupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed at the Marriott WPB for two nights and the visit was great. Booked through priceline express deals for less than $110 a night. Room was large and had plenty of room for two people. Free shuttle to airport, 3 minutes from I95, and less than 10 to the beach. Pool was on the small side but had a nice surrounding area with a outside bar.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Natalee S, Guest Relations Manager at West Palm Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear CaribbeanCruiser,

Thank you for a great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words on Trip Advisor. We look forward to hosting you when you return to West Palm Beach.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I recently completed a three day stay, primarily for business, at the West Palm Beach Marriott. I would say the experience overall, was good, but with some room for improvement. I stay at Marriott’s frequently, so I am familiar with the usual Marriott full-service property. This was my third stay at this property, over the years. Overall, I continue to think one of the best features of the property is the location. It’s a very easy on/off I-95 and when heading to areas north and south of the hotel, that is worth considering. The property itself, especially from the outside, and in some of the common areas, like the hallways, seems in need of a touch up or update. The rooms are fine- typical, comfortable Marriott bed and of normal size. The noise though (hearing exact conversations through the wall) was an issue. Outside of that it was a normal experience. Pool area is nice and pool was clean/temperature was perfect. Restaurant was good, and room service OK. Overall, a decent experience. Given business in the area, and the location, I would likely return to the property.

Room Tip: higher floor, facing away from traffic, is preferable
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank bigsur221

Dear bigsur221,

We appreciate you taking your valuable time to write a feedback about our property. Our location is indeed one of our best features. I am happy to know you enjoyed the pool and the restaurant. We will discuss improvements in the common areas and hallways. Please accept out sincerest apologies about the noise coming through the walls. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit West Palm Beach.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed there regularly for 10 years, always on business. Great location if you have a car. Rooms are nice enough, relatively quiet, but Marriott has won me over with great bedding---high quality sheets and mattresses, and that matters for sleep, and good sleep is the priority for me when choosing a business hotel.

Also, very easy parking. Quick access to the airport, I-95, and downtown. Food is adequate, but I don't often eat there. Good wifi.

For business travel, I haven't found a better option in West Palm.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank PDShack
Natalee S, Guest Relations Manager at West Palm Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear PDShack,

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our hotel West Palm Beach Marriot. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and we continue to meet your expectations. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed here while attending a friend's wedding. Close to the other venues like Ocean Drive, Wurth Drive, Breakers Hotel. Convenient to I-95 and FLL airport.
Great bistro and front desk folks were great.free parking and great garden in the middle to just relax.

Room Tip: every room is great. elevators were a little slow but who is in a hurry anyways...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Natalee S, Guest Relations Manager at West Palm Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear raquetman_MN,

Thank you for a great review! I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you the next time you return to the West Palm Beach area.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The best thing, the Bistro and it's staff.
The front desk staff could not have made us feel less welcome. I wouldn't go as far as saying they were rude, just indifferent. The hotel looks worn and has an older smell to it.
We were given a piece of paper (an invitation) to come to a "Garden Party" for Gold and Platinum members. The invitation actually said, "Throughout the evening we will delight you with a culinary experience like no other. Please bring this letter for entry and receive all you can enjoy beverages!"
We went down there and were told for the "culinary experience and all you can enjoy beverages", we needed a wrist band (not our invitation) and that badge was $30. We thought maybe they didn't know we'd been given this invitation to bring so we showed it to the lady in charge, Lisa. She said it was a typo.???? Ok.
All I can say is my husband travels over 6 months of every year and I am very lucky to be able to go with him on many of his trips, almost always in Marriott's. This has been my least favorite customer service experience and I will encourage him to go back to the Hyatt Place next time he comes to West Palm Beach where they always seemed to appreciate our business.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gadgetflash
IsabelleR410, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at West Palm Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Gadgetflash,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Garden Party. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the miscommunication and the negative impression it left regarding our property.

Rest assured that your comments are truly appreciated, as they are essential in helping us to reach our goal, which is to create for you and your family, a wonderful and memorable experience. Your valuable feedback will allow our team to streamline the process in place for these events.

Should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach, we sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity of delighting you.

Warm regards,