“Be careful” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Kissimmee FL
“Be careful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel is located in a business type area and was close to the hospital. The rooms are clean and neat however there are a lot of local people who reside there and since I travel alone I felt unsafe by the numerous cars driving around and the fact that I was awaken at 3:45 and 4:15 AM by a man looking for someone. Front desk was slow to answer my frightened call and security was slow to come. This was on the 3rd floor - the second night I was on the 6th floor and had no problems. However, the general "feel" isn't good for a single female travelling with a child. Also the breakfast is poor in quality and choices compared to other hotels I've stayed in. The front desk was kind and helpful however and if they get the pool area fixed so the door into the hotel isn't left open for anyone and lock the pool area it would help. I generally like LaQuintas because they allow dogs and I try to stay there even when I don't have mine with me. However, this one needs to work on it's security and breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Zephyrhills, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I stay at a lot of hotels in this chain. I asked for lower room. When I checked in the desk clerk said I had asked for a king and so I was assigned 3rd floor. I told her it really didn't matter what bed size. She said they had no rooms on 1st floor anyway. I went to my room. I went back down to my car and had to walk by the front desk. A person was checking in and the clerk offered the first floor to the guest. The guest wanted the third floor. The desk clerk was too lazy to assign a lower floor room. I was disappointed.

Convenient location for 95 access but also convenient for riff-raff type of guests. So, no, I don't think I'll stay at this location again.

• Stayed May 2014
Wallingford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

great hotel, great location and employees. have stayed here before, many times, and they recognize me immediately. conveniently located at a I-95 entrance. close to downtown Palm Beach and the ocean. Coming back again in June.

CA, NY, FL., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great! In many senses this Hotel Organization normally gives good impression of fairness to able to create more in relation to other without exception with good policies, instead making a frivolous action with fear of disintegration. Naturally, its helps the organization to growth stronger to make business more profitable, that normally involve develops critical and creative thinking with different business environment, where every manager can encourages and bring a set of techniques on problem solving just to increases team work motivation and prove the decisive change with satisfaction for the organization to make the right decisions that may encourage benefits.

orlando, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel is not very clean, dogs allowed near breakfast area, I don't know about you but I don't want dog hair in my food. The hallways and the room smell very bad. Bathroom door was damage. You get what you pay....

Fort Lauderdale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is a well run hotel. It's clean and the staff is nice. One elevator was down so sometime it took a while. The rooms were clean and quiet. The hotel is well cared for and it's god for a one or two night stay. The breakfast leaves a lot to be desired.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo