This hotel is located in a business type area and was close to the hospital. The rooms are clean and neat however there are a lot of local people who reside there and since I travel alone I felt unsafe by the numerous cars driving around and the fact that I was awaken at 3:45 and 4:15 AM by a man looking for someone. Front desk was slow to answer my frightened call and security was slow to come. This was on the 3rd floor - the second night I was on the 6th floor and had no problems. However, the general "feel" isn't good for a single female travelling with a child. Also the breakfast is poor in quality and choices compared to other hotels I've stayed in. The front desk was kind and helpful however and if they get the pool area fixed so the door into the hotel isn't left open for anyone and lock the pool area it would help. I generally like LaQuintas because they allow dogs and I try to stay there even when I don't have mine with me. However, this one needs to work on it's security and breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites West Palm Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- La Quinta West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach La Quinta