“Excellence, at its best!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Airport

Oxford, Georgia, USA
Reviewed October 3, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at this property because of it's location to PBI. I arrived at 12:00 AM and needed a place for an early flight. The front staff was friendly, the rooms were clean however mine had a very bad musky smell. I would recommend this property for a quick stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank racanfan3
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I needed a hotel close to PBI - this is not exactly an airport property but since I had a rental car it was not an issue. Easy to locate just off the highway but there was no noise from the highway. Rooms were clean, comfortable and a nice size
Check in friendly and efficient, acceptable vale for money

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed for 1 week July 18-Aug-3 the rooms very small, they were very clean, very comfortable beds, the only down fall is the NOT so much breakfast. I am a La Quinta points stay member and have stayed at a lot of them around the USA. this one has the worst items on the breakfast list which is not much of a list. All the others had more items to choose from.
All the staff were very pleasant and professional.

Room Tip: not a big hotel so what ever room you choose is the same
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean, the staff always very friendly & accommodating. We were on the top floor for 5 nights & even though it had a microwave & fridge, the fridge was so small it was virtually useless. We often have leftover food from dining in restaurants that we like to eat at a later time & this fridge was so small it wouldn't even fit the styrofoam containers inside. Did manage to get about 4 bottles of water into it to cool though. Just would have been more convenient to have a regular sized bar fridge (about 1 meter high). The room was interesting in that it was a King Suite and the bedroom was set apart from a tiny living room. There was no a/c in the living room part so it got pretty stuffy in there when you tried to watch tv, but I must say it was super convenient for me when I wanted to sleep earlier than my husband, he just went to the other room to watch tv. Usually when we get a King Suite it comes with a lovely big sink area which is fantastic for putting out your bath things, makeup etc. This room had a tiny pedestal sink which was not so user friendly. We literally lived out of our suitcases the whole time which when staying somewhere for 5 days you try not to do. The room was nice and clean & we only got housekeeping one of the days in the middle and their service was great. The pool area seemed to be very popular with the other patrons so we only went there once but did notice a few unsavory characters and one of the regular guests did give us a warning to watch out for the 5th floor which he said seemed to reek of pot and seedy characters which I found intimidating. After hearing this piece of news I would not go anywhere in the hotel unless it was daylight or my husband was with me. Late at night I did notice our hallway (6th floor) and the elevators reeking of an awful odor which probably was what he had meant. The staff were excellent and the breakfasts were very good. I liked that at this location you could make your own waffles whereas the previous location that was not offered. I also liked that at this location they had real butter rather than margarine which I despise. All in all I'd say the hotel was very nice, the location was very central to a lot of shops and restaurants and very close to the I-95. There did seem to be a lot of sirens throughout the day and night which did concern me a bit as to the safety of the area but when we were out we didn't see anything particular that would alarm us.

Room Tip: If you need to use a fridge, do not get room 617!!! If you like the idea of 2 separate rooms with a...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple