Tripadvisor
West Palm Beach
1,592 results
All reviews pool party the galley convention center manor restaurant beautiful hotel valet parking valet service west palm pool area beautiful pool fire pit walking distance to city place per day clematis street front desk staff evita conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I frequently travel to the Hilton in West Palm Beach. We are never disappointed and the staff always treats us so well. In particular, Elvira Gonzalez goes it of her way to make sure your every need is met.

Trip type: Traveled with family
HiltonWPB, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi 295joyg,

Thank you for an awesome review and for being loyal guests to our Hotel!

We are fortunate to have Elvira on our team, and I am happy to hear that she created a welcoming atmosphere for you.We hope you continue to choose our hotel and your hotel of choice during your future trips to West Palm Beach.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for my best friend’s bachelorette party and had a great time! The staff was helpful, the room was great, and the pool was wonderful! We were very pleased with our experience and will be back in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi bhklay,

Thank you for your awesome review!

It is amazing to hear that you enjoyed your bachelorette party by utilizing our wonderful resort-style amenities! Rosemary Square is also right across the street from our property and offers a wide variety of dining and shopping choices.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

A frequent guest of this hotel: this property has never let us down. We have stayed here for 5+ years in a row. The staff is helpful; the rooms are welcoming; pool is lovely. If you have a conference or bz in WPB you will be happy here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi 305rhondal

Thank you for an awesome review and for being loyal guests to our Hotel.

We are very fortunate to have such an amazing team and I'm happy to hear they created a welcoming atmosphere for you. I would have to agree with you that our, our, "pool is lovely" ! Our lawns by the pool with its various games is one of my favorites places in the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Hilton West Palm Beach is a luxury hotel located in the city center of West Palm Beach across Rosemary square and next to the convention center...walking distance to shops and restaurants. Checking-in was efficient and they gave us two bottles of water. Our room was clean, modern and quiet...

I like the decor and layout of the hotel. The bellman and bartenders were courteous and helpful.

This hotel has a lot of good amenities such as wifi, gym, pool, restaurant, bar and buisness center.

I recommend this hotel for business travelers and family who are traveling for vacation.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi yfess2,

Thank you for an awesome review!

It is amazing to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel which allows our guest more time to enjoy our resort style amenities and other activities in the area.

Rosemary Square offers a wide variety of dining and shopping choices to fit any travelers needs. We hope you continue to choose our hotel and your hotel of choice during your future trips to West Palm Beach.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

The people were very friendly and helpful, I received several texts during my stay to ensure everything was to my liking. Would definitely recommend a stay here. Rooms were clean, bed was comfortable. I truly enjoyed my stay

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonWPB, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Hi tammifitz,

Thank you for an awesome review!

We are fortunate to have such an amazing team and I am happy to hear they created a welcoming atmosphere for you.

Please do come back and visit, the staff and myself will be looking forward to it!