DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was my second time at the hotel and it was nice to see faces that made me feel at home. Thanks Angella for always going the extra mile it was a pleasure to see you. Robert keep smiling. Your smile and welcoming words can make the most disgruntled guest feel at home. Even though you were mourning a loved one you kept smiling. I found out CJ was no longer there but I met a new friend Earl at front desk who was quite pleasant and friendly. Only to find out his best friend is from my home town. What a small world we live in. I am so looking forward to seeing all of you again and continue to do what you do best WOW your guest.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Prettygirltc,

Thank you for this amazing 5 star review! I cannot begin to tell you how much this means to all of our employees, especially those mentioned by name! Much appreciated!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Convenient location, great service, clean rooms; and all for a very reasonable price. The cookies are a nice added touch. The staff really makes you feel at home here and will go out of their way to assist in anyway possible. Will book here again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dianna163,

Thank you for the kids words and 5 start review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and we greatly appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

This is the 2nd time we stay here and still enjoy it very much. My husband and I had a great time here. Jessica at checkin was absolutely great just like last time. Beds were comfortable, room was clean. No complaints. Will be back again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Jennifer M,

Thank you for returning and providing another excellent review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us once again!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Even though there were minor problems with the first room assigned at the Doubletree, desk clerk Jessica Garcia did an awesome job of service recovery. Since I had just checked in, she offered to meet me at the elevator with key to new room on different floor on better side of hotel. After I checked into that room, she ten minutes later also called me to make sure all was good ih the new room. All done with a smile, a sincere apology, and a we will get those things fixed so it will be right the next time attitude.

As a result, I today talked with the Gen Mgr, Jason Peoples about using this property for approximately 60 room nights over the next 6 weeks! Without Jessica's great service, I surely would have searched for another area hotel for our team to use in West Palm Beach.

Room Tip: pick odd number room on the quieter side of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear CLamborn,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your honest feedback! We rely on this kind of honest feedback to ensure we are constantly improving our services and that employees are taking pride in their work. Jessica has proven to be a valuable asset here at the DoubleTree and a true leader among her fellow employees. Thanks again for the amazing review and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Jessy G. assisted me this week with taking care of a special co-worker. She went above and beyond to take my call the day before his arrival to coordinate a special amenity. She also assisted with sending a card with a personal message. This assistance is surely appreciated by me.....but I am sure even more when my co-worker has an undoubtedly awesome experience! Thank you Jessy for your brilliant, caring, and devoted attention to your Hilton guests!

Dear Ryry1722,

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful service review! It is our pleasure to help our guests’ experience in any way possible! Thank you for the business!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I cannot tell you the help that i got from one of your employees named Jessica. She accomodated my wife and I and made my stay here 100% better. If I can ever write a letter of recommendation for this women it would be my pleasure. I am the owner of Aspesi Concrete, this women has led me to believe if I have a confrence down here that I would definetely bring the business to the DoubleTree. I would also like to put in a good word for Evelyn adn Rose who have helped out tremendously. Thank you, Michael Aspesi.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Michael A,

Wow! What a great review! Thank you very much for the recognition and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor! The three employees mentioned above are our top performers in our service competition and I am happy to have each one of them on my team! We certainly do hope you return if you ever are back to the area and we would be happy to host your conference!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Very comfortable stay, the welcome was great and the check in was really fast! Great internet connection which helped me a lot during my trip Except for a little trouble with the printer which was promptly fixed by the reception, everything was excellent

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Patrick R,

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy you enjoyed your time with us! Sorry about the printer glitch but I am glad we were able to fix it before it became an inconvenience. We appreciate the feedback!