“Very nice hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a great stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean which is so important to me. Bed was very comfortable. Love the sheets. The only negative thing I can say is when our room was cleaned after the first night, the coffee supply was not refilled and we were not given replacement towels or a bath mat.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda D
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Linda D,

Thank you for the 5 star review! I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! I would like to apologize for the lack of service on your first night. In an effort to do our part for the environment, we have placed cards in the rooms that mention if you would like your towels replaced to leave them on the floor. If they are hung up we will leave them to be reused for our guests who stay multiple nights. Perhaps your room didn’t have a card as it should have. I will check on that right away. I will also speak to the housekeeping department to make sure coffee is refilled daily. As a coffee drinker I know how important this is! We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very nice hotel, the staff was excellent. I was greeted as soon as I walked in the hotel. The room was great, comfortable bed and flat screen tv. If offered a chocolate chip cookie, take it! Tasted great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Tyrone J,

Thank you for the review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our delicious cookies! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We are "rather picky" in our expectations of customer service. The hotel and restaurant are nice and well maintained. You expect this of a Doubletree, though. The staff you never know who you will find. I want to single out one group of people who were great, and one desk person who was beyond outstanding. First all of the morning staff at the restaurant were so nice and not only willing, but eager to make us happy. And I am difficult to make happy before I have had several cups of coffee. We met 4 or 5 different servers during our two stays here, and had 5 or 6 breakfasts with them. All pleasant. We encountered about 5 desk personnel. One was probably having a bad day, at least that what her fellow worker commented to us later. Three of them were good and satisfied us. The fifth one I must single out. Her name is Evelyn. She had the "luck" of getting to help us during a couple of times that things weren't going the way we wanted. She went over and above the call of duty to make us happy. Because of her every time we are in WPB we will always stay at this hotel. We tend to try different places but we won't in WPB. This is it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pbaquaserve

Dear pbaquaserve,

Thank you for the Amazing 5 star review! I am glad you enjoyed meeting the entire team! I will thank them for treating you so well. I would like to apologize for the employee you referred to as “having a bad day”. While it is not unacceptable to HAVE a bad day, it is unacceptable to bring a bad day to work. I will find out who this was and speak to them privately about how to interact with guests. I hope this isolated incident did not spoil your stay with us. Feel free to call me if you wish to discuss further. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Double Tree Hilton Airport in West Palm Beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Hamburgers were great! Also, the hotel is close to downtown and not far from the Cruzan Amphitheater, if you happen to catch a nice concert - it's about 17 minutes from the hotel. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear annie4444_11,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here at this hotel, the only negative feedback i have was regarding the breakfast. i should have received vouchers for breakfast but i did not get them at check-in. the waitress at the restaurant called to the front desk to inquire and they said we did not have that on our rate; however the waitress did allow us to eat free. After eating breakfast i spoke with the front desk and let them know my situation and received my voucher for the following day because it was included in my rate.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! Your feedback is much appreciated. I will speak to the agents involved and find out what slipped through the cracks so this doesn’t happen again. Please accept our sincere apologies for the oversight. I am happy to hear that our server made the right decision to please our guest and accommodate your breakfast request. We spend a lot of time empowering our staff through training and it is great to see that it paid off! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed at the doubletree west palm beach because I was surprised to come home one day and find the temperature to be a balmy 86 degrees. I found the Doubltree thru a friend of mine who recommended it highly. I was greeted at 4am with a big smile from "Peggy" @ the front desk....and a warm amazing cookie and freezingly perfect suite with a king size comfortable bed and a jacuzzi tub big enough to fit three! Lol...the next day when I explained how late we got there and why "Angella" was not only professional, but caring, understanding and compellingly inmeanable to aid us without hesitation! Casear tge nightime security was wonderful also! So to all of you, BRAVO

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear dandbproductions,

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! I am so happy we were able to not only provide you with an ice cold AC in your time of need, but also a home away from home with some friendly faces and daily warm smiles. I will make sure everyone mentioned in this review is personally thanked for their outstanding services!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had a horrible time locating this hotel of Australian Avenue. Google and Nokia both took me in circles. The rooms were unimpressive, and it has an old fashioned windows air conditioning unit which was loud and kept me awake. Room furnishings were fine, room was clean, bathroom was small. Lobby was inviting, restaurant looked nice. I had a junior executive sweet, and was not overly impressed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alexander B

Dear Alexander B,

I am terribly sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I am currently looking obtaining the permits for a larger sign at our entrance however I am having some difficulty with the city. I will keep your observations in mind when we plan our next renovation and I hope you will give us the opportunity to earn your business again in the future.