DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Studio 6 West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Quality Inn(West Palm Beach)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
1,110 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskwarm cookieswest palmshuttle serviceexcellent staybreakfast buffetclean roomsvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayhome away from homebusiness tripearlmercedesomarinterstaterefrigerator
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have stayed here numerous times and each time has been an wonderful experience. The staff is incredibly wonderful. They go over and beyond your expectations from the van drivers, waitstaff to the front desk staff which makes for a pleasant stay. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Fran F,

The entire staff sends a big 'Thank You' for a fantastic review of the DoubleTree Hotel West Palm Beach! We are glad you choose to stay with us during your travels, and we are please we have been able to exceed your expectations each time.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed at the DT next to PBI airport twice in the last week. Yesterday checked in and was upgraded to executive suite (booked jr suite) as a hilton diamond. Very large room, separate bedroom and two bathrooms in suite. Clean, but fairly dated room. Breakfast was good, but service very slow.

Last Friday stayed here as well. Booked and received standard king room, no upgrade. Breakfast was typical doubletree fare, although service was pretty slow. Overall, would come back due to great rate compared to other airport hilton properties.

On both stays, front desk staff was great.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2012

It was an excellent stay..this hotel is amazing .the housekeeping was great ..the employees were friendly. I would definitely go back to this hotel with my whole family.my room was really clean because the housekeeping did an amazing job. The cookies are so delicious I mean what a nice way to welcome the guests. I went home with the cookies and my kids wanted to go to the hotel just for the cookies. So I told them you should meet their staff ..you'll felt in love with the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Hi Claire1993,

Thank you for your 5-star review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in West Palm Beach! The staff and I are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!

We are glad you and your family found our cookies to be delicious and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I checked in on Monday November 5, 2012 at DoubleTree and will be checking out November 13, 2012 to do a quilt show at West Palm Beach County Convention Center which is not very far.
I was checked in fairly quickly and got a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite just for asking, the front desk person was very friendly and also offered me the delicious warm cookies, this is a nice surprise so now I asked for the cookies again tonight and the next nights to come.
I love it when a hotel has free internet/wifi, free parking, flat panel tv, safe, refrigerator, these are a must for most places if they want to compete and there is enough space.
My room was very nice, separate living room with desk, chair, couch, table, lamps.
I think if Anthony Melchiorri of "Hotel Impossible" comes, he would say that there was a peculiar smell in the hallways, carpets need to be cleaned and/or replaced with different colors, and for sure decor in the room...
All in all, if we do this show next year, we will book this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you don't have coins and you need to park downtown, go to Hibiscus Parking Garage on corner of South Rosemary Avenue and Hibiscus- First Hour – in before 10 pm= FREE First Hour – in after 10 pm= $1 61 to 80 minutes – in before 10 pm= $2 61 to 80 minutes – in after 10 pm= $3 For groceries, go to Publix grocery store at Village Commons Shopping Center- 831 Village Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Hi roydio1948,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! The staff and I are so glad to hear that you are having a wonderful stay at the DoubleTree West Palm Beach and that we have been able to accommodate all your wants and needs. Enjoy the rest of your stay and the quilt show!

We do hope you get a chance to stay with next year. Thanks again!

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Nice renovation and everything you need.
Room service closed before 11pm. Had to go downstairs for food but ok...oh and no cookies ;((((. Bummer
Rooms have a sitting area which is a plus
Staff friendly with reliable airport shuttle

• Stayed: October 2012
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Hi Robb T,

Thank you for your 5-star review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach!

We always appreciate positive feedback so we know we are accommodating our guests to the fullest.

We hope you stay with us in the future!