“Very relaxing stay”

Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
San Diego, California
“Very relaxing stay”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We arrived in to the palm Beach Airport at 12:00 Pm and the hotel was a short 2 minute drive and they offered free shuttle service. The pool was lovely next to the waterways and had a bar next to it with Reggae music playing. Very convenient to I-95 and downtown Palm Beach.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience... I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and our relaxing poolside tiki bar. I hope you come back and stay with us again soon...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Korean first
Hellertown, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I wanted a hotel as close to PBI because of an early departure the next day. This fit the bill. After a long drive I didn't want to go back out again so I decided to eat my dinner there. Worked out to be a good option. Sat st the Tiki bar next to the pool for dinner. Seafood sald was not what I expected, it was better. Meet some other single travelers and we had a great evening. Staff was very accommodating. I requested a room on a lower floor and they were able to get me on the second floor. Asked to bartender to make me a drink that suited my taste and he did. I would stay again if I used PBI as my airport for Flordia.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your great comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our amenities! Please, come back and stay with us again... safe travels
Westminster, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We have stayed here before and we will stay here again! This is a wonderful get-away weekend! Looking forward to next year! The hotel is convenient to airports, restaurants and local attractions. This hotel is a great place to escape to!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience and we hope you will visit us again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Stayed here in September for a concert at Cruzan Amphitheatre.Very nice hotel, staff were very friendly, room was excellent, nice view and very clean.The bar was really nice and staff were again very friendly.Nice atmosphere and not expensive.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for your post and I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel and our amenities... Hope you come back soon...
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed November 14, 2013

As another reviewer indicated, the shuttle service is horrible. Waited at the airport for 45 minutes. Called the hotel two times and both times was told that the shuttle was "on the way". Watched the other airport hotel shuttles come by two to three times while I waited! I would have happily paid for a taxi if I was told up front about the wait! Similar experience with the "free shuttle" to City Walk. The hotel advertises a free shuttle to the City Walk area but it departs every two hours and that wasn't even guaranteed. Needless to say, we took a taxi. No luck taking the shuttle back to the hotel either...frustrating experience! I do have to say that the room was fine. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean, and it was convenient for renting a car through Advantage which is housed in the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for your much appreciated feedback.. I have discussed your experience withour bell captain to ensure this does not happen in the future. I am glad the other portions of your stay were satisfactory and we hope to see you back soon...
Petropolis, Brazil
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Everything was very good. The fitness room should be better with more equipments. Certainly I'd be back again. People were friendly in all parts of the hotel. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone that needs to be in a very good hotel near the airport area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We are entertaining the expansion of our fitness center. Hope to see you back soon...
Winston, GA
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I recently had a 2 night stay at this hotel. I normally feel Hilton is a good choice for accommodations, but a few problems arose during my visit. The location is great and the poolside view from room #2 (I had to be moved to another room after a toilet incident) was spectacular, but no hair dryer in the initial room (which unfortunately I realized after I had showered and washed my hair and they couldn't get one to me before my convention event that evening) and an overflowing toilet one morning caused some alarm. The important thing is the manager did everything he could to remedy the inconvenience. I think the main problem is the hotel is old and needs renovating with new pipes, etc. Others at our convention also experienced some toilet problems and other issues. I thought folks should know my experience before making their decision.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback and my apologies you experienced difficulties with the bathroom and hairdryer. Our engineering department has been alerted as well as our houskeeping department. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future...