“Great Stay”

Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Ocala Fl, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Beautiful Hotel Great Service Clean Room Fantastic Tiki Bar Ask for Lynette food was excellent at restaurant front desk help was just amazing Bell service was totally up to the Hilton Brand of quality Looking very forward to our next trip there

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Korean first
Miami, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. I want to go back and live there! Breakfast was delicious. The room super clean and fresh...Everything was perfect. The staff was super nice. I recommend it all the way.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The good: Staff at check in very friendly and effiient, room was clean, no mold/mildew, comfy bed, reasonable rates

The bad: Hammering on wall or floor in adjoining room began at 8 AM on Saturday morning. Not very relaxing when one went to bed late (3 AM) after a night on the town in Palm Beach.
Staff should have known better.

If not for the noise issue, easily would have been a 4+ rating.

Room Tip: Specify at check in you don't want to be near any renovation or repairs. They can wake the dead...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My boyfriend accompanied me for a short weekend trip visiting my 97-year old grandparents. I picked this hotel because it had a restaurant and a late night bar, figuring that would be our only alone time. And a nice pool if we had time for a splash. When we got there, I was able to check in a couple of hours early which made it so convenient to have our car, drop our bags and go right to Lake Worth to visit! We were able to spend a whole afternoon of extra time spending time with my grandparents. We ended up not using the pool, restaurant, or bar after being in Lake Worth so late each night. However, we did get the "Bed and Breakfast" for $10 more a night and it was the best thing I did. It was one of the nicest and delicious breakfast spreads I have seen and would have easily spent $30-$40 a person on that in NYC. Everything you could want and more! Delicious! This hotel was great!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Colrain, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Have stayed here many times. Convenient to I95 and the airport. No complaints except the noise from the planes flying over. Great Tiki Bar! Fun to watch the waterskiiers in the lagoon, wondering if they knew about the alligators living there!?!

Room Tip: Overlooking the Tiki Bar. Maybe you'll get to see a gator eat a waterskiier!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Florida
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I had been flying most of the day, so while we were on the ground in ATL, I called the hotel to give them by approx. arrival time and asked if they could send a shuttle to the airport to pick me up. I was told to call them once I had landed and they would be there in 10-min. To pick me up. Once on the ground in West Palm, I called. It took an hour. I could have walked. Once at the hotel, I was checked in and given a room on the 6th floor. Oops...it was occupied. I went back to the desk, and was given a room on the 9th floor. Oops...it was occupied. Keep in mind this was midnight, I just woke up 2 of their guests. Another hour at the desk before they figured out who was in what rooms and found and empty one for me. On the third try, I got an empty room...albeit a dirty one. Wet wash clothes hanging on shower curtain rod. The part that got me, after waiting for their shuttle bus, after given keys to TWO occupied rooms, after waiting an hour to check-in. NO ONE BOTHERED TO EVEN APOLOGIZE. Helluva a way to treat a guest, and a Hilton HHonors Silver member.

Stayed June 2013
1 Thank NedRacine
Houman E, Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
We certainly did drop the ball this time and I am deeply disappointed to hear about your experience. Please know that each issue has been addressed. Your concerns are our concerns and I apologize for the room assignment issues, delayed shuttle service and our missed opportunities to make it right. If you have a moment, please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can personally apologize.

Houman Etemadi
Management Team
561-684-9400
Southlake, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I always stay at Hilton properties. In the last 6 months I've had probably 45+ nights. This hotel was extremely disappointing. The price was excellent the location was convenient to the airport and West Palm Beach. However, the hotel is really not set up for business travelers with extended stays. I've realized that I prefer the atmosphere in the smaller "Inn" & "Suite" style hotels vs a classic. The room, the amenities, the service...the classic style just does not measure up....too stiff and formal. Ahhh and this hotel has an Aadvantage car rental facility in it that appeared to have all types of people coming and going all day/night long...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo