Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Hampton.com
$128
$119
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$96
EmbassySuites.com
$97
$95
Doubletree.com
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$104
$85
Cancelon
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

All reviewsfront deskpalm beach airportthe shuttle drivernext morningbreakfast buffetthe entire stafflobby areagreat customer servicehousekeeping stafffree shuttleconvenient locationluluscotthighwayfloridahousekeeper
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I stayed here last year and loved my stay. Now, with the room renovations, they left more to be desired on my business trip. I felt I was staying in a pay/hour motel off of the Jersey Turnpike. Amenities have taken a severe hit and the restaurant is not what it used to be. Where is Chef Erik? Jessica (?) was great as always. I hope new management is being considered and that someone other than the hotel GM is in charge of selections with respect to the renovations. If they aren't involved, your rehab/renovation team needs to be overhauled and retrained on hotel business and financial analytic skills.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
HotelManagementPBIAT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Hello flbeachlover2015,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from your recent stay with us. Your feedback helps to let us know what we're doing right or how we can improve. I would like to let you know that we do take comments very seriously and make efforts to improve our property and service daily.

Jessica will definitely get the recognition that she deserves for being positively mentioned in your review.

We hope that you will come and see us again to see all of the improvements being made consistently.

All of the best,

Jon H - GM

Reviewed April 20, 2016

The room was excellent. The room was always clean. Very roomie.
The bartender (TEE) was excellent. Excellent attitude towards customers. Excellent communicating skills. Just a very pleasant person!!!!

Room Tip: Excellent Hotel and the people were GREAT!
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
HotelManagementPBIAT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Hello J2322PItomk!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are very glad that you found your stay to be excellent!

Tee will definitely get positive recognition for being mentioned in your comments.

We truly hope that you will come to see us again on your next opportunity.

Jon H - General Manager

Reviewed April 18, 2016

when checking in saturday night to one of the busiest hotels i have ever been to i ran into Jessica who checked in me and my family with 6 seperate reservations. she was so professional and very kind to me and my family. the restaurant food was amazing and my server sabrena was amazing. although they were all so busy they made sure to acknowledge everyone. very nice place you all have here.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business

Hello aespinosa72!

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here at the Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport.

Jessica and Sabrena will definitely be recognized for being positively mentioned in your review. They are two of our rock star employees and we are glad to work with them.

We hope that you will come to see us again when you have a chance!

Jon Hosey- General Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2016

So this is the second time I have stayed at this hotel for work. Both times had me being here for about 9 days. That said last time I rated this 4 stars, this time I had to take it down a point. The hotel is fine by all stretches and overall it is a very decent place to stay, My complaints this trip are when they redid the rooms they did a paint over on the tubs and showers, they are since peeling and look absolutely horrible. the bathroom time was also stained permanently. My door did not close all the way, and the handle hung down loosely and the only way to open it was to pull very firmly up. The towels are almost the worst I have ever seen. like drying off with sandpaper. And lastly the rate rules on the back of my door was put on with masking tape.

Pros:
close to airport
central location
very friendly staff, especially in the restaurant. top notch truly.
free internet (see cons)

cons:
they did a cheap renovation, and now its showing
miserable towels
hallways not very clean and in 9 days never vacuumed or cleaned on my floor.
air conditioner made a constant whistling sound.
free internet was slow it was almost unusable around 1.5 mbps is what it clocked at.

so would I stay here again, by choice this isn't my preference for a hotel. By work there is a good chance I will be here again and honestly that is ok. Its not great but it could be worst.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business

Hello Clyde_Betts!

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. Your feedback helps to let us know what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve.

Your feedback helps to let us know the things that we can do to improve and I assure you that we are taking measures to improve our property consistently.

We hope that you will give us another chance and that you will truly enjoy your stay with us next time.

Jon H - GM

Reviewed April 13, 2016

Spent 2 days here. The employees were very accommodating, especially Wendy at the bar. Breakfast is very good. The hotel offers shuttle service to City Place which is extremely convenient. Two suggestions: install in-room safes and allow the shuttle to go to City Place after an airport pick-up. I haven't been to a hotel without an in-room safe in over twenty years. Leaving people at City Place for over an hour because of airport shuttle service is a disservice to your clientele.

Room Tip: Get a room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple

Hello lawtraveler084,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate that you took the time to let us know what we did right and how we can improve.

Wendy will definitely get the recognition she deserves for being positively mentioned in your review.

I would also like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced due to shuttle delays. We are definitely working on the best solution for our guest shuttle needs and hope that you will come back and see us on your next visit to see the improvements being made consistently.

Jon H - General Manager