“Not bad for the money ...”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just back from a lengthy WPB stay and chose this hotel for reasons of price. Well located and fairly clean, but there were a lot of the little things: gym equipment broken for days, in-room microwave not working, balky computers in business center, 50% delivery of the morning paper, etc. Inattentive management would be my guess. Nonetheless, if you're a budget traveler looking for someplace decent, this fits the bill. Otherwise, spend more and stay nicer.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet side.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HIWESTPALM, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Good Morning Poochkin,

First, I would like to apologize for the perception that you received while you were here. The team here very much care and is working diligently to correct these matters and here is how. The tread mill repairs were order as it was under warranty, but regrettably we are not in control of the speed in which the parts will arrive. In regards to the business center computers, we are beginning a full renovation this summer that will replace these computers and many other needed items. And last, I sincerely apologize for operational issues noted in your response. I will personally see to it that your response is example in our staff meeting today about how the little things make a difference.

We hope you will give us another chance to provide a better product and thank you for your stay in the first place.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

CLEAN, excellent customer service, loved the bathroom, loved the view.great pool area...quiet. great value.....I will recommend this hotel to friends and family. very spacious and a hotel I will return to in my next vacation

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Chabelita B,

We are so glad you enjoyed your vacation time with us, and that we were able to provide you with great excellent service. Please tell all your family & friends about the Holiday Inn Airport, we look forward to your next stay with us here in West Palm Beach, Flordia.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The employees at holiday inn are top notch ! Everyone is always smiling and greeting me . Scott and the front desk is awesome is very helpful , the other two girls are too . The rooms are kind of out dated but Anytime I need something house keeping is right up . Room service is also very fast with wonderful customer service. I ordered a well done burger from Samantha and she had it up I'm minutes . There's so many good things to say about this hotels ! 5 stars from me !

• Stayed: March 2014

Good Afternoon MsJones305,

Thank you for recognizing our employees on there outstanding service they have provided for you during your stay with us. Yes, our property is outdated just a little bit, but we are in the process of renovating soon. Your feedback was greatly appreciated, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I travel to Palm beach allot for work. I have now made this my only hotel I stay at when I am here. I have been staying here for about 6 months every time I come up here. The staff is great from the front desk to the housekeepers that clean the rooms. When you walk in you feel welcome Big Scott always greets you with a smile. After a long day of working it feels good to just get back to the hotel. For dinner I like going to Polly right down stairs. The whole staff down there are just so friendly Kim is great she always has a smile. The cook are all some as you pass them by they will smile at you and tell you hi. The food is the best hotel food I have ever had in a hotel lobby. After dinner they got a nice bar with a very friendly Bar Tender ( I wish I knew her name) . The whole place makes you feel like you are at home kind of that old school feel. The only thing they need to do is add plugs in the room where they are easy to reach.( I use allot of battery power stuff for work)

Room Tip: Get the top floor and you can see the sun rise

Good Afternoon Frank G,

We are ecstatic you think of us as your home away from home and we love our guests. We definitely looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My writer's group meets every other Monday night in the hotel restaurant. We've been doing this for several years because it's our favorite place to gather and discuss our publishing projects. I have to say that the wait staff in Polly's restaurant has never failed us in all that time! They are exceptional employees, especially our server, Kim! Kim is friendly and attentive and a great representative overall.The chef and bartendar are top-notch too. Kudos to the whole staff. Holiday Inn should be proud. We love them!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Christopher C
HIWESTPALM, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Good Afternoon Christopher C,

Thank you for choosing us for your meeting location and your favorite place to be. Also, for recognizing our great staff we have here at the Holiday Inn Airport, the General Manager is proud of the staff he has. We look forward to your next Monday meeting with us.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Every time I visit this hotel I always have a great experience . Front desk is always quick and helpful , rooms are always clean . I usually order food from the restaurant and eat it upstairs in my room but this wonderful young lady Samantha was so charming with an inviting smile decided to sit and eat in the restaurant. I had the special salmon special as she recommend and it was delightful . Great place !!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Pucho732

Good Afternoon Pucho732,

“Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to tell us what you enjoyed during your recent stay. We’re so glad that you chose to dine in with Samantha and she will be commended for your review. We can’t wait to have you back!”

Reviewed March 6, 2014

During a week long business stay, I found myself eating in the hotel restaurant each night. The server there, Kim, was absolutely wonderful and made me feel as if I was in my own hometown. The desk staff was equally attentive. I recommend this property.

Good Afternoon Kyle1968,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we do our best to ensure that our guests enjoy there stay. I greatly appreciate your feedback , I am so glad we made it feel like your own hometown. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Monisha