Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
New York City, New York
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I stood for two days because of weather conditions etc-
I must say whoever is in charge of this "hotel" must be on a long vacation or they just simply dont care about their employees.
I witness how a "gentleman" who later I discover it was the manager... was cursing and acting like a fool in the front desk towards his employees.
What a disaster, I found the front desk staff to be extra friendly and helpful and even funny....
This person clearly hates his job and treats everyone like...well i cant type it.
If these people dont care about their own what makes you think they care about their GUESTS?
I will never go back there again- Horrible just horrible! I was with my kids and they heard what came out of his mouth and my kids were clearly scared!
I cant imagine how they work in that environment.
I would not be surprised if this place gets sued for harassment.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Alma T,

Thank you for your review about your stay. It is truly unfortunate to see that you did not fully enjoy your time at the hotel. We take comments such as these very seriously and your feedback will help us target opportunity areas. We have sent you a private message addressing your concerns. We hope that you will give us a chance and allow us to redeem your faith in our products and services.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Korean first
Warren, Ohio
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Had an issue with housekeeping entering my room and throwing away the food & drink in the refrigerator prior to my check out time even though I had the Do Not Disturb sign up. But Monisha & Eric went above & beyond to fix the issue. instead of trying to justify or argue they apologized and did what was necessary to make certain I was happy. Their concern was customer satisfaction. This is the kind of customer service we do not see enough of these days.

Add to this the beautiful rooms and lobby area and, for vacationing travelers, this is an outstanding choice.

Thank you both very much!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I checked into the hotel tired and hungry with 15 minutes before the restaurant closed. Cavari greeted me with a big welcoming smile,and took my order. When the food was ready, (I got it to go) Cavari had put real utensils (not plastic) in the bag along with a real plate so I could cut my steak without punching a hole in the Styrofoam container.
She thanked me for coming and told me about the breakfast buffet that would be served the next morning. "Have a goodnight and enjoy your meal!" she said before I left. The food was excellent! The steak was cooked to perfection. The vegetables were crisp and full of buttery goodness. Everything was hot and fresh.
My room was clean, quiet, and comfortable and I was able to get a good nite's sleep and wake refreshed.
I went down to the buffet and was greeted by Monica who showed me to my table, offered me coffee and told me about the menu choices as well as the buffet. Carlos brought my coffee and was very attentive throughout the meal checking to make sure I had everything I needed and refilling my coffee and juice.
All of the staff members were genuinely eager to make my experience at this hotel a memorable and enjoyable one. They succeeded and I will definitely return..

NH
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This was my second time staying here on business. Stayed for 2 nights. Very close to airport and having the shuttle available was a plus. Had breakfast at Polly's both mornings and it was descent. Bar tender at lobby bar while nothing fancy, the bar tender was very nice. My flight was delayed by a day and the front desk was very helpful getting me another night at the same price, which I ended up not needing since I was able to get on another flight. Would stay again.

Room Tip: stayed in room 528 - last room at the end of the hall overlooking pool. Very quite
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed one night during a recent hockey tournament. We had a large group and they were quick to check everyone in. Our room was okay. It could use some updating. The beds showed a the "dip" in the middle and it had a musty smell as you entered but once we turned on the air it wasn't as noticeable. The restaurant service was fantastic. We had a group of 15 adults and 10 kids and Richard the server was quick to get drinks, and help everyone even at the later time of night we were there. Richard made sure we were all pleased and didn't mind the noise that our group created. The chef was absolutely the best with speed of preparation and accuracy.

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor. It was very quiet
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stay here for business 4 times a year, we always come back to the hotel, Lisa is the best! Always smiling, and very sweet:) We never wait for service!:) Scott who works the front desk is very plesant with a smile always:) the rooms are clean and the food is great:)

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Flight Cancellations for anyone are not fun but I would like to thank the staff here at the Holiday Inn for making me feel right at home. The staff was truly caring and really went out of their way for my needs. My room was great with a comfortable bed and they also had a reasonably priced menu in their restaurant. I will be back again when visiting South Florida.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business