Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
$139
$134
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$148
$131
$124
$113
Hampton.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$110
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
Doubletree.com
$243
$215
EmbassySuites.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
$114
$111
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskpalm beach airportthe shuttle drivernext morningbreakfast buffetthe entire stafflobby areagreat customer servicefree shuttlehousekeeping staffconvenient locationluluscotthighwayfloridahousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Flight Cancellations for anyone are not fun but I would like to thank the staff here at the Holiday Inn for making me feel right at home. The staff was truly caring and really went out of their way for my needs. My room was great with a comfortable bed and they also had a reasonably priced menu in their restaurant. I will be back again when visiting South Florida.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband was on business in Florida and could not get home on his 65th birthday due to the air travel back up in Atlanta. I called the Hotel and planned with Monisha to have cake delivered after dinner in the restaurant. Little did I know that he decided to go elsewhere for dinner. I was informed by Monisha when she called me at home in
Tennessee (I never gave her my phone number) so I could witness them sing Happy birthday!!! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! Thank you Monisha for not allowing me to miss my Husbands Birthday.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed here twice in one week, needed to be close to Airport. The first room was aweful, smelled of smoke ,grubby and tile in bathroom was moldy. The second time they gave us a higher floor was a little better but not much. For the price I would expect alot better,could have stayed at a motel for a lot less and maybe more comfortable. This hotel badly needs a renovation, its dirty, grubby and not too clean. The food is also sub-standard.

Room Tip: having stayed on the 4th floor and the 9th, there probably is no room worth having.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear AnneOK2019,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations. I want to assure you that your comments about the undesirable smell in the room and the hotel conditions have been documented and we are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed one night and upon checking in the staff was very friendly. The rooms are clean and Mike the van driver is very nice guy, very friendly and can offer you tips and advice. There is a restaurant that is open late and a full bar. Great property near the airport. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2014

In my business travel to the southeast coast of Florida I make it a point to try to stay at this location. The management worked a nice business deal for us that makes it very feasible to stay here. I have found that the front desk gets you in and out very fast and efficiently. The food is good, especially the crispy wings, I have never met an unpleasant worker here or a guest that said they were not happy with the hotel, and I stay here at least 10 times per year. Very good for business travel and the location is excellent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business