“Always a great stay”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Every month I come into town for work. All of my stays at the hotel have been without incident. The bar staff is friendly and Christy at the front desk is one of the best in the business. Even with a full lobby she remains poised, professional and has a smile on her face. I would recommend this hotel for anyone passing through on pleasure or business.

• Stayed: November 2013
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear mdn09, Thank you so much for your loyalty to us and those kind words. We are thrilled that you continue to enjoy your stay with us. We will make sure Christy and Wendy (Bartender) receive the recognition they deserve. We look forward to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

After reading some previous reviews on tripadvisor I was a little apprehensive about our up coming two night stay. But what a surprise, from the very friendly and helpful Front Desk Associate, Leana Smith to the well appointed rooms this hotel is a gem. It has been upgraded with beautiful carpeting in the hallways and rooms. The very clean rooms come with a nice size refrigerator, HD TV,and most importantly CLEAN and very comfortable beds that even have pillows labeled for different firmness The one thing you will take away from your your relaxing stay is the friendliness of the staff. The our meetings were held on Mezzazine level right there in the hotel with plenty of room and enough hotel staff for your every need, in our case a friendly and respectfully young man, Ryan. I will say that the AC in each of our rooms were a little on the noisy side but kept the room as cold as you needed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear doit4fun01,

We wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn WPB Airport Hotel. We're so glad to hear we exceeding your expectations. We strive for "Excellence" in service and want every guest to leave "Extremely Satisfied"!!! We want to thank you for the accolades you gave our hotel. We will give Leana, Ryan, and the rest of our friendly associates the recognition they deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to being your host hotel in the West Palm Beach market.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This was my first time staying at this property. Besides its convenient location to the airport and
I-95, I very much enjoyed this hotel. Our room was attractive, clean, quiet, and comfortable. The
staff is pleasant and helpful. As I did not eat here, I can not comment on this aspect. But in light of the negative reviews that I read about other hotels, I just wanted to recommend this property as one that strives to please their guests. Will return again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Flew into PBI and stayed at the hotel. Van service was quick to pick me up. Hotel ammenities are great. New clean feel. Great beds. Had a small maintenance problem which was addressed. Great front desk staff.

Room Tip: King beds are comfy
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I want to thank Scott Cotton for all for the effort he put in to trying to work out a bad situation for me.

We were part of a group and somehow, my room was never booked. Scott did everything he could to make it right but just could not get us a room. He called another hotel in the area, got us a room and even got them to honor the discount this property was giving us! He then got us all set up to move back into this hotel the next day and spent the rest of our trip with our group.

Scott was patient apologetic and very understanding. This really helped since it was late at night and we were all really tired. Scott went above an beyond to make the best of a bad situation and really cared about getting the customer taken care of. When we checked back in the next day, our room was ready and we were well taken care of. Thank you Scott for making it all work out for everyone!

Room Tip: After booking your room, check back more than once to confirm it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Another great event, my third in less then 5 years. From the first point of contact Jasmyn to Ryan and David and assistant. I thank you all for your professionalism and care to our special day. The room was clean, linens and chairs were clean as well. The room was ready the night before the shower which was a huge help. The food was on point. I went with the wraps and everything was great. The desserts were to die for. Every detail was taken care of.
Thank you .. Thank you. Thank you

Will for sure use this location again.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Holiday Inns are my favorite hotel chain and this one added to why I am so loyal. The location just outside of the airport just off I-95 was so convenient for attending a conference in West Palm Beach as well as making travel easy to see my relatives in Coral Springs during my off hours. The room was very nice, the breakfast buffet was really good at a reasonable price, the pool was warm. Everyone made you feel so welcome. I especially want to thank Cayla S. at the front desk who went the extra mile to make sure I had directions to where I needed to go and took care of everything I asked. She went the extra mile and made me feel really welcomed. I will definitely stay there again if I am in the area. Thank you again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business