“AWESOME PLACE TO STAY IF EVER IN WEST PALM BEACH!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Beverly Hills, California
“AWESOME PLACE TO STAY IF EVER IN WEST PALM BEACH!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This is the perfect place if you wish to be near downtown, city center, amtrak, airport, major roadway and the beach. The room service was great and the food fantastic. It is indeed a very quiet place. I got more sleep there then in my own bed at home.

I also highly recommend you book in advance because the rates change for weekends and holiday stays!!! A great experience. You can see everything from your bedroom windows?

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Korean first
Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

As a Non-commissioned officer in the Army I am not one who normally expresses feelings like such but it would be a great disservice not too. I am writing this to express my gratitude to the two courtesy van drivers. Mr. Bob and Mr. David they showed my wife and I what I consider the example of pride and ownership. I am not saying that the hotel staff was anything but professional but this is for the two courtesy shuttle drivers. Each one treated us like family and had pride in their jobs and it showed. I just want to thank those guys one last time for making our stay enjoyable. Respectfully Sergeant First Class Herb Wischnack

Room Tip: did not use the spa...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Sergeant Wischnack,

Thank you for the wonderful comment about our team. Compliments such as yours are shared with the team and reaffirm that we are reaching out to our guests and truly making a difference in their stay. We greatly appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and hope to welcome you back as a return guest in the future. We would also like to personally thank you and your troops for the service you provide us.

Safe Travels
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

My family of five and one in the oven at the time stayed at this hotel for the weekend. I was skeptical at first because it was right off the exit and was near the airport but to my surprise it was very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good. The location was very convenient. I will definitely visit again if I am ever in this area.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind words Tangie79! We love to hear that our guests enjoy their stay and that our hotel exceeded your expectations. We would love to have your recommendation. The staff at our property is definitely looking forward to your next visit with us. We would be happy to do what we can to make your stay enjoyable.
Oldsmar FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Thank you to Scott Cotton, the wonderful guest services rep! He made us feel welcome for our two-night stay during my husband's working trip. I enjoyed all the amenities of the hotel. And every time I went by the front desk, Scott was there with a big smile and a cordial greeting.
We had an issue with our key and Scott was at the door with us at 11p.m. to make sure we got into our room for the night.
We would love to stay at Holiday Inn again when we are down in Palm Beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Gouverneur, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed here recently since I had thousands of Priority club points to burn. It is conveniently located next to the airport also. If you want to stay in an area that is centrally located and close to 95, this place works well. The rooms were clean and pleasant, as were the staff. The breakfast is pretty much what was to be expected, and the wait staff was pleasant also. There are not a lot of bells and whistles, but if you only need a clean and quiet place to sleep this works well. They do have a bar with limited hours and a pool.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JeremyTK
Sihanoukville, Cambodia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Renovation was underway so the corridors and lobby were a little shabby. Not to worry, once in your room, very clean and very comfortable. The walls are adequately thick, but I had a party crew in next to me and was woken up a few times.
That having been said.........the service was well over par. The reception desk was so so friendly and almost overly helpful. You can not put a price on this as a frequent traveller. Scot Coton, was impeccable and the young girls at the desk were bright and cheerful. I don't write many reviews, I don't have the time. But I was impressed. I did not think Holiday Inn was of this caliber. You have my business. Thanks Scot with my ticket help.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Top C, Thank you so much for sharing this great review.
We are pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback on our staff
services, with the special mention of Scott Cotton, are much appreciated. We are happy to have
been able to make your experience even better and can't wait to welcome you back to West Palm Beach after we have completed on small upgrade on our corridors.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Brookville, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My mother and I always stay at the Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport Conference Center! It is conveniently located 5 minutes from the airport and all rental car places! It is also right off of I-95 which is wonderful and makes getting places so easy and fast! Scott C (Guest Service Rep) was also so helpful and a pleasure to work with! All of the Holiday Inn staff truly made my stay worth remembering. I will continue to come to this hotel whenever I visit West Palm.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family