“Great place to stay traveling through town or the beach” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Great place to stay traveling through town or the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good location right off I-95. The beach is 8 minutes east. The airport is 10 minutes or less. As well as a 24 hour Walmart. The hotel has a nice couch by the pool. A good photo opt for my family. The breakfast was good. Didn't really have to many options for the price. Probaly best to order from the room service menu. You can tell they have touched up around the hotel. The finishing touches was a bit sloppy. Light fixtures by the elevators, hole in the floor by the vending machine, painted ceilings by the elevators & such.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Korean first
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We originally booked two nights and stayed a third. It's an older hotel,but the staff was great fixing any problems within minutes. Nice bar and OK restaurant for a Holiday Inn. Thanks especially to the front desk staff - Scott, Lauren, Christy, Leana. It's centrally located and only minutes from City Place and the Flagler Museum.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
HotelManager1301, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear ScrappyTexan,

We appreciate you taking time to send us your review. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We will make sure we recognize Scott, Lauren, Christy, & Leana on your behalf. We pride ourselves on our service culture, so thank you again! We hope to see you soon if your travels bring you back to the West Palm Beach area.
York, Pa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I'm a Platinum Priority Club member. I reserved a King bed room. I got to hotel checked in, went to my room opened door and dropped off my luggage then went down to their Restaurant to eat. Restaurant was out of the special on the board. Went back to my room and to my surprise I had a handicapped room and FULL BED! no king. Called down to front desk and asked why did they give me a handicapped room with a Full bed when I reserved and was confirmed a King. She said the had booked the other rooms. I said I have a confirmed reservation. She said it must have happen right before I got my confirmation. Anyway it was late and there was nothing I could do. However I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN! Stay at the Holiday Inn Express 3miles away get better service, better FREE breakfast and GREAT service. I got no sleep and the only reason I stayed there was because of the proximity to airport. Also there were 15 people outside smoking and just looks plain bad and smells like an ashtray. I would rather have slept in a tent. Oh and internet was sloooooooow!

Room Tip: Go to another Hotel!!!!!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear bigbit,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us and being a Priority Club Platinum Member. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am deeply sorry that you were inconvenienced by the service received from our staff and Internet connection being sub par. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Regards,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Miami
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nice hotel clean and with all the amenities, some of the hotel front desk staff are very helpfull, specially with direction and advice around the area, really fast internet, didn´t try the breaskfast (was´t included)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Lauren Lunny was very helpful and professional in assisting me with my stay at the holidayinn. Provided assistance in locating local attractions and eating establishments. I would stay at this motel in the future as long as the personnel who work her were as good at thier job as Lauren is.

Room Tip: Rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed here for one night while en route to Key West. It’s right off the highway with extremely convenient on/off access to I-95. We arrived around midnight and the young lady at the front desk was very friendly (which I didn’t expect for that hour). The hotel, grounds, common areas, and room were all clean and well maintained. The room was actually really spacious and had been updated. I didn’t hear any highway noise and I slept really well. It serves its purpose really well and really exceeded my expectations. I wouldn’t hesitate to stop over here again for a night while on the road or airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelManager1301, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Kerryboat, Thank you so much sharing your stay experience with us. We truly appreciate the positive feedback. I will be glad to share your comments with our staff. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back down. Thank you again!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

My father and I had to stay at this hotel for 2 weeks for business. Anthony had made our stay so pleasant, and the next time we or any of our friends come back to Florida, we will make sure that we stay at this hotel again. He addressed all of our needs and then some, and was just fun to deal with. This employee is definitely a keeper and should be rewarded for his hard work.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business