Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Studio 6 West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskpalm beach airportthe shuttle drivernext morningbreakfast buffetthe entire stafflobby areagreat customer servicefree shuttlehousekeeping staffconvenient locationluluscotthighwayfloridahousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Well i have never had a better stay with so freindly of staff.
Christy was the best anythag that was needed she took care of with no complaints.I
Iwill definitly come back with a staff like this.I go a lot of places with work and stayed at a lot of hioliday inns and this is the one that i would rate the best becouse of one person.

Thanks
Shawn

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I'm a platinum member of the holiday inn system and have only one request of the hotels I stay in, please let me have a room close to the front desk on the ground floor so I can quickly come and go to whatever meetings i need to get to.
This hotel gave me a room on the top floor, and there were only one set of rooms further away from the elevator. Also was expecting a king, got two queens. I asked to move (which I never do) because this was a rare trip that my wife could accompany me so I did get a king - one floor lower and one room closer to the elevator.
Had a lot of time wondering why I was staying in this old, tired overpriced hotel while I was waiting for the elevator.
I won't make that mistake again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HotelManager1301, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Brian F,

First and foremost, thank you for your loyalty to the brand. Please accept our most sincere apologies for falling short of basic expectations on your recent stay with us. Your concerns are being taken very seriously and please know that your concerns have been addressed with our staff. I was glad to see that the staff was able to room change you to a King bed like you requested. We will make sure that we correct this issue in the future. Please allow us to host your next stay, we promise to make your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

At first I thought this was a Crowne Plaza where I have stayed in the past in the same street, but it is in the other side of the street and a new hotel.. However I had a bad time finding accesible AC outlets, only one in the working desk which in this time is no enough. Also there is only one phone in the bed, but none in the working desk. The AC did not work well, and had to report it twice before being fixed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear ETame,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the room arrangement and the faulty air conditioning. We will look into this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great place to stay....upon arrival for a multi night stay we were greeted by the friendly front desk staff Anna and Christy. Anna and Christy were attentive to our needs and were extremely friendly and professional. The hotel was very clean with up to date amenities. The restaurant and business office was spacious and comfortable. The bar hostess Wendy was very friendly and sociable even with a busy atmosphere. Our room was very clean and more than enough space. Bottom line is i would recommend this hotel to all travelers. Thanks to the staff for a very pleasant stay.

CW.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I arrived March 13, 2013. At check in both Christy and Anna were very courteous and welcoming. They both made me feel like I was a returing customer even though this was my first time at this location. Check-in was a breeze . Christy made sure I knew the layout of the hotel and Anna gave me local information and also pointed me to the electronic visitor guide. After a long day, I had a drink at the bar before dinner. Wendy, the bartender acknowledged my presence immediately and was very engaging. Wayman, the shuttle driver took me to dinner and was very friendly. When I came down to breakfast the next morning, help came from all directions. Grant was ready with hot coffee as I was reaching my seat. I cant recall their names, but there were two other gentlemen who would check on me and refill my coffee just when I needed it. Overall, this location has a great team and I will definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again. As a priority club member, I love the perks. Here I spun the wheel and won 500 points!

• Stayed: March 2013