Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great customer service ms Lisa that is the bartender is great at what she does the rooms are always very clean and I have never had any problems with getting any extra towels or any other assistance it's very clean which I enjoy the most which will always keep me coming back they also have plenty of extracurricular things to do like the gym and the pool which I enjoy and the use if the computer and the fact that u can print. As well

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Jmarie685

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I arrived tired from a long day at work. This hotel always seems to treat me extra special. I would love to give a big thank you to the front desk staff, and most gratitude to the wonderful bartender, Lisa, for her amazing attitude and overall job.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank alambritop21
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Would like to compliment a particular staff member at this hotel. Her name is Anna Valentin.
Ms. Valentin was super helpful in making my reservation and answering several other questions I was concerned about especially extended parking.
The room was fine, clean, and comfortable. This hotel is an excellent place to stay, especially with such fine staff members as Anna Valentin.
JK

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JK47635
Reviewed January 3, 2013

After spending 3 weeks traveling around Florida, this is by far the best hotel by far. The hospitality of all the staff, by far exceeds any others we have come across, a d it truly made a difference to our stay.

From the moment you arrive, a warm and helpful welcome by all staff, in particular Lauren and Christy, who pointed us in the right direction for places to eat and drink. Keep these 2 in the loop of your travel plans, they will help you out!!

Went for a drink in the bar which has great happy hour specials, and the served by Wendy, who also was extremely helpful with local knowledge of what amd where to go.

The best selling point for this hotel the free shuttle to downtown!!!! Without paying downtown hotel prices, we were able to stay at a lovely hotel, for half the price and free transport out to diner!

The rooms are clean and well kept, air con worked a treat and the beds were far too comfortable...the lounge areas in the bar were also clean and welcoming.

I would highly recommend this hotel, for all travellers. Don't feel the location is restrictive, as you are close to everything you need in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Troy C
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We adore staying at this marvelous property, which is extremely close to the airport, CityPlace,Worth Avenue, Palm Beach Gardens and all the other wonderful attactions in gorgeous Palm Beach. Free parking, terrific free business center, free fresh brewed coffee every morning in the lobby and in-room coffee makers, frige, and micowaves are also terrific amenities. The enitire staff and especially Scott Cotton at the front desk could not be more helpful and kind. HIGHLY recommend this outstanding hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MDAvidtraveler
HotelManager1301, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for your amazing comments. We're glad that we were able to live up to your expectation and we truly appreciate your kind recognition of our staff and property. (Especially Scott C.) I'll be certain to share your review with our team so they know how much their efforts were appreciated. Again, thank you and we appreciate your recommendation to your friends and family. Happy New Year!!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I decided to stay at this hotel because the price was right and the location convenient for my needs. I stayed for 3 nites/4 days. The room was great - comfortable bed, decent TV, internet access good. There was construction and painting going on in the hallway the first 2 days I was there -- so the smell of paint was rather strong as soon as the door was opened. I am assuming this is a short term issue. The A/C unit in the room, however, is the loudest and most annoying sound I have heard in a long time... definitely disrupts sleep when it comes on/off during the nite. The walls are quite thin..like others have said - I thought there were people in the room with me a couple times. As far as the restaurant -- selection is limited and prices are a bit high, but there are plenty of outside options a short distance away. My biggest complaint is that the housekeeping staff was not very consistent - they didn't throw out obviously used coffee cups, one day the coffee condiments were not replaced and the water cups were not restocked, and the second day I was there, less towels were left than were there before...On the whole was a good experience and I would consider returning to this hotel in the future as I am often travelling in this area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank bevala

Thank you very much for your review of the property. It is evident that you are an avid traveler and I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Our hotel is currently installing new carpeting in the corridors for a fresh, clean, and updated look for our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but I assure you, it is a short term issue. We have also forwarded your comments to maintenance and housekeeping departments so that they would be able to correct any future issues immediately.

Please allow us to exceed your expectations the next time business or pleasure brings you back to the West Palm Beach area.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I got this hotel on priceline. I normally don't bid 3 star, but it was my only real option for Thanksgiving in this zone. I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were large, clean, and nice. Very new and comfortable bed and linens. HD TV with HD channels. They had a very good variety of channels available from directv. Nice refrigerator in the room. No charge for parking. Very good location right next to I95. Free wifi internet with code they give you at front desk. Staff was very nice. That's pretty much everything I need. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo