“Typical basic HI for one night stay..”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Irvine, California
“Typical basic HI for one night stay..”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Staying most of the time at IHG hotels, I selected this one as I needed to be in the neighborhood. It is as expected, a bit old, basic service but still the standard of HI. Staff is friendly but not very skilled. Easy access close to the I95 and plenty parking in front. Not for fun but for short business stay it's ok.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Korean first
Bartlett, Tennessee
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This hotel is only a couple minutes from the airport and you'd never know. Very quiet. Staff was very courteous and greeted me as soon as I came in the lobby. There was some type Latin music group checking in ahead of me and they were all very busy. But, took the time to acknowledge me. This meant a great deal. Room was very clean as expected. They have a restaurant and lounge on site, prices are very reasonable for a hotel. They have a free shuttle to the nearby City Walk district as well as the airport. Only drawback, if you don't want to eat at the IHOP down the street or the City Walk entertainment district, you're kind of limited on meals.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelManager1301, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful comments about your recent stay. The staff work extremely hard to acknowledge each and every guest. Besides our Polly's Cafe' restaurant, we will soon have another restaurant opening next door for your convenience. We will look forward to your next visit, where once again we can deliver the kind of service you should expect from the Holiday Inn West Palm Beach Airport!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This staff can function on a completely different level. It was amazing how they maneuvered through a typical day that was nothing short of fantastic service. Multitasking is a breeze for them without error. They go well beyond the call of duty and make you comfortable from the moment you walk in the lobby. Scott & Lil, hats off to both of you – GREAT job and you love what you do, imagine that!

Room Tip: Ask for the 11th and the 12th floor facing the ocean. Nice view East side of property.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your review; and pleased that your hotel experience was wonderful. I will ensure that both Scott and Nil receives the recognition they deserve and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your comments!!!
Griffith, Indiana
Reviewed October 16, 2012

After receiving an attitude at La Quinta we chose this hotel.It was GREAT and after all the bad reveiws of the other hotel I'm glad.they honored our coupon,were friendly and it was one of the nicest rooms of our week long road trip

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We arrived at 2:00am tired and frustrated and met with the most pleasant and happy man at the front desk. Nahim greeted us like we were old friends coming back for a visit - taking care of our needs quickly and efficently. In addition to Nahim each hotel staff person we dealt with was welcoming, pleasant and very knowledgable. What also impressed me - there was always 1-2 managers walking each area checking that everything was up to parr.
The rooms and amenities are excellent. An extra added bonus is the computerized information center in the lobby - from restaurants, places of interest, to local events - you can get anything you need here. Every hotel should have this.

This hotel is a "must stay" if you're coming into PBI.

Terri C

Room Tip: Our room on 11th floor was great.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
HotelManager1301, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Hello Teresa C, Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us and the Trip Advisor Community. We know how important a long travel day can take a tole on you, so we're pleased to hear that Nahim made your traveling easier. We are so happy that your experience was great. Our team takes great pride in our facility and strives to exceed each guest’s expectations. If your travels bring you back to the West Palm Beach area we look forward to welcoming you back as a repeat Holiday Inn guest. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Palm Beach Holiday Inn offers parking if you're flying out of PBI. They have a great shuttle service and are less expensive than the airport. The staff (particularly Mariah) is helpful and treats you as if you were an overnight guest, not just a parker.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
45 Thank Lindsey W
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I travel several days per month and it may be over two months or more between stays at this hotel. Many times I see a different person at the firont desk each time they are very welcoming and always with a smile. However on my most recent visit I happened to met at the desk a familiar face to me. Her name is Mariah. Of course it is easier for me to remember a person as I see far less people per stay at a hotel than she sees guests each day. What amazed me was that she not only remembered my face as someone who as been here before but that she remembered my name and without me saying anything she had my paperwork out and ready to process my stay. Plus she has one of the warmest smiles I have ever seen that really makes you feel important and appreciated that you are here. Mariah is truely a great asset to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business