“90th Birthday Party”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I would like to extend my thanks to Paula and her crew making my dad's 90th birthday party a success. She accomodated whatever needs we requested. She was professional, polite, and pleasant. The bartender also served my family very well. The food was excellent!
I have friends and family considering having business with them, offcourse, they will request Paula and her crew.

Cecilia DaSilveira

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Dear Ms. DaSilveira,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words of praise. We are happy that your 90th Birthday Party was a success. I have passed along your comments to Paula as well as the entire Banquet, Lounge and Kitchen staff. Thank you for taking the time to recognize the staff.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center

Reviewed November 14, 2011

The Holiday Inn is centrally located near the airport and downtown WPB. Our room was nice and clean with a very spacious bathroom. The restaurant was adaquate with a good selection and the price was good. Overall, the hotel met our needs in every way. Good service with a good room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is through the guests eye’s that we can accurately assess the quality of our services. It is rewarding to hear that we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Stayed here this week. Check in by Scott was very friendly. Room was spacious and clean. Great hotel if you want to visit gold coast. No negative things to say about this property.

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and taking time to recognize the staff. I have passed along your comments to Scott. I am very proud of Scott and the entire hotel team and it is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to write.

Thank you again for your kind words of praise and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Stay for a night during our trip around Florida. The hotel is excellent value! Excellent standards and spotlessly clean. The room we had was much more superior than what I was expecting. It would easily be rated 5 star in the UK. Altogether you really can't go wrong with this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I was delighted to receive your kind words of praise. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make your night a satisfying one. The hotel staff is committed to total guest satisfaction and we are happy to hear we are meeting our goal.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

After a wonderful day and mini reunion with classmates, my friend and I went to check in, and we were greeted by a very nice man named Scott Cotton. He greeted us with a big smile and bigger personality. He welcomed us and checked us in quickly, and we went to our room. We didn't think to ask about my friend's AARP discount or my USAA, if there was a discount, then I remembered that I also joined Priority Club many years ago, when I worked for Holiday Inn in Lawrence KS. I gave him my former name, and he found it right away and applied the discount.

Being {not wealthy}, we were hoping to get another $20 knocked off our bill, on top of our Priority Club discount, but appreciated that discount!

She also called for room service, and was served in a promt manner.

Scott {Cotton} was the friendliest and most pleasant desk clerk I have ever dealt with. I hope you take good care of him!

Our overall stay with the WPB Holiday Inn was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for kind words of praise. Scott is certainly an asset to the hotel. I am very proud of Scott as well as all of our staff. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts. I have passed along your comments to both Scott as well as Restaurant service staff.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

This hotel has no wow-effect and no holiday spoilers. It's just average. But for the price we paid, it's okay, compared to e.g. Motels in the same area. You get normal room with a big bathroom, which is clean and offers all you need. The location is okay, about 10 minutes from city center; no loud airport noise during the night and free parking available. There is an outdoor swimming pool which does not look so clean, but was okay; towels are available. Staff was friendly, and we got a free (well, you have to tip..) shuttle the the city center (which runs until 23 pm).
Would I recommend it? For a short stay (1-3 nights) yes. For longer stays: depending on your budget, I would go to a nicer place.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night’s stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it’s only through our guest’s eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of our accommodations and services. I will be sure to pay special attention to the pool area.

We are committed to total guest satisfaction and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

My coworker and I stayed here on a whim b/c we were too lazy to put a lot of effort into looking for a place to stay for the night. Best decision!!!! We were tired from a day of meetings but Jennifer and Scotty were so friendly and bubbly that it was hard not to be in a good mood! Since I am a priority member, I got to spin their wheel and I won a granola bar, which saved my life on the long flight home the next day :) They recommended a great karaoke bar down the street. The best part, they have a shuttle service that can drop you off! Even gave us the name of a taxi driver that we could call to pick us up when we were ready. The rooms were clean and even had breakfast at the restaurant the next morning which was good (only had a bagel and cream cheese and an egg over easy but they did a good job of it!). Looking forward to going back to Palm Beach. I will definitely stay here again and I hope that Jennifer and Scotty will be working to brighten my night again :) Thanks guys!
Alane and Nicole

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2011

Dear Alane & Nicole,

Thank you for you kind words of praise for Jennifer and Scott. I will certainly pass along your comments. I am very proud of my entire staff that is willing to give their best at all times. That is why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes the staff’s efforts and takes time to write.

We are committed to total guest satisfaction and I am delighted we are meeting our goal. We look forward to your next visit.