“Our stay at the Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed November 7, 2011

After a wonderful day and mini reunion with classmates, my friend and I went to check in, and we were greeted by a very nice man named Scott Cotton. He greeted us with a big smile and bigger personality. He welcomed us and checked us in quickly, and we went to our room. We didn't think to ask about my friend's AARP discount or my USAA, if there was a discount, then I remembered that I also joined Priority Club many years ago, when I worked for Holiday Inn in Lawrence KS. I gave him my former name, and he found it right away and applied the discount.

Being {not wealthy}, we were hoping to get another $20 knocked off our bill, on top of our Priority Club discount, but appreciated that discount!

She also called for room service, and was served in a promt manner.

Scott {Cotton} was the friendliest and most pleasant desk clerk I have ever dealt with. I hope you take good care of him!

Our overall stay with the WPB Holiday Inn was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for kind words of praise. Scott is certainly an asset to the hotel. I am very proud of Scott as well as all of our staff. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts. I have passed along your comments to both Scott as well as Restaurant service staff.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

This hotel has no wow-effect and no holiday spoilers. It's just average. But for the price we paid, it's okay, compared to e.g. Motels in the same area. You get normal room with a big bathroom, which is clean and offers all you need. The location is okay, about 10 minutes from city center; no loud airport noise during the night and free parking available. There is an outdoor swimming pool which does not look so clean, but was okay; towels are available. Staff was friendly, and we got a free (well, you have to tip..) shuttle the the city center (which runs until 23 pm).
Would I recommend it? For a short stay (1-3 nights) yes. For longer stays: depending on your budget, I would go to a nicer place.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night’s stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it’s only through our guest’s eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of our accommodations and services. I will be sure to pay special attention to the pool area.

We are committed to total guest satisfaction and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

My coworker and I stayed here on a whim b/c we were too lazy to put a lot of effort into looking for a place to stay for the night. Best decision!!!! We were tired from a day of meetings but Jennifer and Scotty were so friendly and bubbly that it was hard not to be in a good mood! Since I am a priority member, I got to spin their wheel and I won a granola bar, which saved my life on the long flight home the next day :) They recommended a great karaoke bar down the street. The best part, they have a shuttle service that can drop you off! Even gave us the name of a taxi driver that we could call to pick us up when we were ready. The rooms were clean and even had breakfast at the restaurant the next morning which was good (only had a bagel and cream cheese and an egg over easy but they did a good job of it!). Looking forward to going back to Palm Beach. I will definitely stay here again and I hope that Jennifer and Scotty will be working to brighten my night again :) Thanks guys!
Alane and Nicole

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2011

Dear Alane & Nicole,

Thank you for you kind words of praise for Jennifer and Scott. I will certainly pass along your comments. I am very proud of my entire staff that is willing to give their best at all times. That is why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes the staff’s efforts and takes time to write.

We are committed to total guest satisfaction and I am delighted we are meeting our goal. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed one night, location is very close to airport, Cruzan Amphitheater and 1 exit away from multiple restaurants. Lobby, hallways, bar, and room were all clean. Room fixtures were newer, including 32 inch plasma TV. King size bed was comfortable and room was spacious. Food at the bar was good and drinks had very good pours. Staff provided us with complimentary tooth paste, because we forgot ours. Only problem, house keeper knocked on our door at 7:45am... Make sure you put your do not disturb sign out! Very good experience.

Room Tip: Put your do not disturb sign on the door. Stay away from the Ale House, one exit north on 95. Very...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. First let me start by apologizing for the housekeeper disturbing your sleep. We accommodate many guests each night and we strive to make that night’s stay a satisfying one. I am delighted the rest of your stay was a pleasant one. It is through our guests’ eyes that we can assess our services. I will pass along your kind words and comments to our staff.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

My rating of Paula's service as catering sales manager is excellent. Her attention to detail, follow-through, and level of service was top notch. She was extremely helpful, kind, and resourceful. What a wonderful member of your team!

Lonnie Polsyn, MSW

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Dear Lonnie,

It was a pleasure meeting you during your event. Thank you for your kind words of praise. I am extremely proud of Paula, our catering department and the entire Holiday Inn Staff. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes time to recognize our staff.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

When a friend asked me to tag along with my kids to a conference she was going to, I almost didn't come because I work for jw Mariott and didn't want to stay at a holiday inn. Boy was I wrong!!! This hotel is clean, the staff delivers impeccable service and the rooms are beautiful! This is more like a 5 star Hotel than I possibly could have imagined!! I only live 45 minutes away and would use this place as a weekend getaway on a regular basis. The prices on food are fair, food is good with large portions. Victoria from room service is so sweet and caring!! She even thought about putting the hot plates up higher due to my 2 small children. This hotel exceeded my expectations!! Trust me, I'm not easy to please and this hotel did it for me!!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Travler3726
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2011

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. Thank you for your kind words of praise. A hotel is defined by its staff and as we discussed I am very proud of our staff. I will certainly pass along your comments to Victoria, the Restaurant and hotel staff. Please contact me directly if I can assist with future reservations.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is really a great hotel. The staff was incredibly friendly and I thought went above and beyond. Our stay was so relaxing and exactly what my wife and I were looking for when we booked our trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jason f
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words of praise. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize our staff’s efforts. It is through the guest’s eyes that we can assess if we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.