“Great service and exceptioanl housekeeping!”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I have never seen such maticulous housekeeping as the one here at this Holiday Inn. Also, Scott, Mariah and Lisa provided excellent service.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I am very proud of the hotel staff and I will share your comments with the Housekeeping staff, Scott, Mariah and Lisa.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

On August 22,2011 my mother passed away and I arrived in West Palm Beach for the funeral.Durring my 5 stay everyone one working at the hotel,from the front desk to the shuttle drivers,went well beyond their normal daily responsibilities to insure that I was provided all that was necessary.In one instance they provided me shuttle service to Wal-Mart so that I could acquire medication. Special thanks to Ali and Bing.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank bbaumel

Dear Guest,

We would like to express our deepest sympathy during this difficult time. Thank you for sharing your comments. As we discussed. when you were at the hotel, I am very proud of the hotel staff. I will certainly pass along your kind words to Ali, Bing and the rest of the staff.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I am glad to see the good reviews because this is a great place to stay! I would come back and let my friends and family know also. Thanks for the great service!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wendy I
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and your kind words. I am very proud of our staff and I will share your comments with them. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night’s stay a satisfying one.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I am always impressed with this Holiday Inn. We stay in West Palm Beach often because we live on Andros Island. I really enjoy the Holiday Inn more than any of the many places we stay. The hotel staff is courteous and accommodating, the lounge is great, the lobby is first class, and the rooms are very nice for the price. We will definitely keep coming back!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ashley_d73

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and your kind words. I am very proud of our staff and I will share your comments with them. Wendy and Lisa who work in the lounge are great. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

something... The General Manager and front desk folks were absolutely delightful. But the hotel was crowded with a family reunion and the kids were creating all sorts of elevator problems, and I don't think the hotel knew how to handle it. The restaurant and bar area are not enticing. Quite frankly, I'd stay for a one night pass through, but not for leisure. I hope they can complete their pool renovations and then work on other items - outside grounds to include the parking lot, the restaurant, the bar... its a ho hum hotel with potential, but no character. Rooms are tight and crampy. Its ok

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered. We have completed our upgrades to the pool area, grounds and parking area.

Please be assured that the issues you’ve raised have been addressed. It is disappointing to learn that you were unhappy.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Clean, well kept, classic Holiday Inn, check in was fast, they had all the docs ready when I walked in the door. Great king bed room, nice little restaurant, off season and still servine really good meals.

The Front End Manager was in the lobby greating guests, for $69 per, this is a great place. In season (Winter) this rate will be higher, but they will take care of you.

Bar tender has been here 9+ years, a great gal, from up north originally, knows how to make you comfortable!

Room Tip: You must join the Holiday Inn club, even if you do not travel much, many perks!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words of praise. I am very proud of the staff. I will certainly pass along your comments to the staff specifically the restaurant and lounge staff which you specifically mentioned.

It is through guest feedback that helps us measure whether we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction. It is rewarding when a guest recognizes the staff’s efforts.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

We stayed here on the way to a cruise in Fort Lauderdale but never again.
We arrived about 11p.m. Check in was easy.
We went to the elevator to go to our 6th floor room. They have 3 elevators, but one has a note it is for staff only. We waited. And waited. And waited. And waited some more. After 10 minutes, we finally got on. We would have taken the stairs but had a lot of luggage. There was a party or several parties going on whereas each floor had a lobby area by the elevator and the people were using the elevator to go from floor to floor to visit friends. I guess thats why it never made it down to us. Why the third elevator was reserved for staff that late at night is a mystery.
I had read on here about parties in the hotel but figured they would be in a meeting room on the ground floor and figured it was a prom time thing which we did not have to worry about in January. WRONG!!!!
When we finally got to our room it was in great shape--had been redone with the duvets and was clean. We went to bed soon so we could be on the road early the next day.
I was awakened twice in the night and actually got up to go by the bathroom because I heard people talking (not shouting) and it sounded like they were in our room. This happened twice. Other times I was awakened by cell phones ringing--not those of anyone in my room. These walls were less than paper thin if that is possible.
Early in the morning there was much yelling in the hallway. After the loud party into the wee hours, I was very surprised they were already up. Maybe it was others wanting to wake them up LOL!
Again the elevators did not come, so we lugged our stuff down the stairs.
On the table in our room was a sign about having your next event at the Holiday Inn. I am afraid what we experienced is a typical weekend at this hotel.
I hope you rely on the reviews here and stay away from this property if you want a good night's rest.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

Dear Guest,

I noticed from your review that you stayed at the hotel in January and one of the major issues aside from the noise factor was the elevators. A new management company took over the hotel in February and we have made many changes. One such change was a modernization of the elevators. The issues you encountered should not happen again.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you encountered with your stay at the hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I would hope that the next time you are in the area that you will call me direct for a reservation and give us a second chance to prove that we have addressed your concerns.