“West Palm Beach,stop over”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Grand Bahama Island
“West Palm Beach,stop over”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

My family stayed at the Stay Inn hotel for two wonderful day before flying to Newark NJ,great staff at the front desk.The property is very clean,they have free breakfast also and the ladies there are very friendly.
There is a shuttle service that runs from about 7 AM to midnight,after that you would need a Taxi,which they can arrange for you.it's near the Airport,I-HOP and Wendy's next door.

Room Tip: You can request which floor you want,also a Microwave and small Refrigerator.If you want a room near...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Goose242
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you in the further.
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Finnish first
Wayland, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

After a long trip from Europe a find a room in this hotel nearest to my airport. Everything was good - clean and comfy room, good service, smiling staff, efficient receptionist and good breakfast next day. Recommended for tired travellers who appreciate no surprises but very good accommodation and service.

Room Tip: Ask for room with windows away from the airport.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ota R
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Pros : close to airport, has a pool , nice breakfast , nice employees ,overall clean hotel.
Cons : loud room cleaners on the morning , no refrigerator or microwave , we often had to call for extra towels , one day room cleaners didnt clean completely the room or take dirty towels.

Overall, i like this hotel, i recomend it .

Room Tip: Facing the pool, rooms where the sun hit on morning
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed there for a weekend getaway, I guess all in all you get what you pay for. Pictures on this page of course are marketing pics, pool is SMALL looks bigger than it actually is. Oh and bring your own bug spray and forget about any type of customer service from the front desk staff. I would have went to a different hotel, but I had a specific budget for the weekend, so I couldn't afford anything else. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND STAYING THERE AGAIN.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP.
Sorry that you have not enjoyed your stay with us if you have called the FD we would have changed your room control In addition we have a 24/7 Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been noticed.
Looking forward to serve again so we can show you our improvements.
Torrington, Connecticut
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Hotel room needs to be updated. Beds were not comfortable. Room had a moldy smell to it. Bathrooms need to be updated as there was mildew on the shower curtain and the shower walls. Some of the clientale were questionable. My chiildren were scared to stay at this hotel. Staff was friendly and the shuttle to the airport was excellent. Breakfast was good.Swimming pool was small but clean. I only stayed one night and that was enough for me. I would not recommend this hotel for longer stays.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I travel for work , and the company I work for puts me up in a hotel . They got me a rreservation at The Stay Inn. It was located close to where I was doing my training . This was the only good thing I can say about the hotel.The towels were filthy .The shower curtain had mildew on it , as did the shower walls. The staff didn't seem to care. The place had some pretty strange looking characters hang around.

• Stayed July 2013
We are sorry that you have not contacted the FD so we could had the opportunity to solve your issues.
Reston, VA, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Don't have any complaints! Nice room and good customer service. Couples of miles away from west palm beaches and very near to interstate! They also had a good complimentary break fast. Felt it was a good bang for the buck! Happy stay!

Room Tip: They serve waffles! And decent outdoor swimming pool
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VamsiKAnne
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2013