“Excellent experience!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I booked thru Hotels.com and that was so easy. Never done that before so I didn't know what to expect. Wow, what a great find. The price was very affordable and staff was very courteous. Had free and speedy shuttle to airport and city place for shopping. The continental breakfast had wide variety of choices. The two rooms we had were very clean and beds very comfortable. Shower was awesome. We couldn't have found a better hotel for the price . The return trip to airport, shuttle was in service so the GM very politely took us to airport. She invited us back and gave us great recommendations for next trip to Florida. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Experience here was outstanding!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nikki T
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you in the further.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were stopping for one night. This hotel seemed decent at a great price. Online the price was $51.99 for a non-smoking room. I called directly since sometimes the desk has better prices. Not so here, they quoted $69.00 and said I would have to book online which I did. We arrived within the hour and the clerk told another customer the price was $59.00 a night, so it went down ten dollars in an hour (?).

Here's the bad stuff. The registration was slow, several people in line. They did have a non-smoking two doubles on the ground floor. But, there was a group in the room next to us with their truck backed up to the room door, tailgating and drinking half naked. In the morning (6am) it sounded like they were throwing things against the walls. This went on for at least 30 mins. I expected the room next door to be trashed. The room coffee maker was missing the basket that holds the coffee filter. I did not leave valuables in my car.

The good stuff... the room was clean and comfortable, and adequate. There was an iron. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Great coffee with flavored creamers, hardboiled eggs, small apples. Also, make-your-own waffles, donuts, toast, cereal, OJ and apple juice. A nice carpeted, cozy area to sit. Evening activities, about 5 minutes away, on Clematis St. . great restaurants and people watching.

I would stay for one night again, but I will be sure to find out who my neighbors are and ask for another room if it looked bad.

Room Tip: Check out who your neighbors are and move to another room if it looks bad.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Myrna C
floridapalmbeach, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP we have a 24/7 Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been noticed.
We would have moved you to a different room or made sure the issue was taken care of ASAP.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is ideally placed for the airport and downtown. Cab was $10 into downtown which was booked by the front desk.

When reception is busy it takes some time to be seen as usually only one person on the desk. Very helpfull when they do get round to it.

Rooms are pleasant and clean with comfy beds.

Good overall stay

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Rob697
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

you can usually get this place on discount so shop around. Free cookies at 5 pm, breakfast, nice pool, convenient position and good size rooms. This place is fantastic location you should pay between $50-70 on average a night!

• Stayed: May 2013
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stay at this hotel every year when i fly back home. Since last year they changed names to Stay Inn. I had a great room..Hotel was clean. Dee at the front desk was fantastic in helping me out. Definatley would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel is close to the airport. Room was clean, good bed, bathroom small but functional. Needed extra pillows which were delivered with no problems. Breakfast was continental but well presented. Not close to anything only choice of food within walking distance was IHop. Ideal motel for pre-flight. Free wi-fi which worked well.......a real bonus. Staff were pleasant and efficient. Great for sh stop -over.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank casm51
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your staff members in the further.
Sincerly

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Upon arriving at the Stay Inn I didnt really have high expectations, because it is a small motel right near the Palm Beach International Airport. I am only staying here for one night because I have an early morning flight and where i was vacationing was not close to the airport. At first look, the place appeared to be clean, but that was before I inspected the room. One of the tasks that I do everyday at my job is to inspect rooms after the housekeepers are done cleaning them before I can check someone into the room so anywhere I stay, I check to make sure the housekeeper didn't miss anything. The first place I always check is the bathroom because that is usually the place that ends up being the messiest. There were short black hairs sticking to the shower walls which I know were not ours because we are all blondes. In the bathroom sink I noticed that there were also little hairs that didnt belong to any of us because we had not even had the opportunity to use it. I was also a housekeeper for two years in a hotel and privately clean houses on the side for a little extra money so I know that when cleaning a bathroom counter you must remove everything from the counter top and make sure that there is nothing there but I found coffee grinds all over the place. As we were getting ourselves ready to go to sleep, I also noticed that there were what I believed to be blood stains on the upper right corner of the fitted sheet on the bed. I dont think that is acceptable,even for a cheap place like this one.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank k_fattts
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP.
Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been adressed and appropriate action has been taken. In additon please keep in mind that we have a front Desk clerk at the hotel 24 hours and if you have called the Front Desk we would have changed your room or adress the issue at that moment , I am sorry you have not given as a chance to make it up to you.
Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There is not excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction.
Sincerly