“Great Stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed here on two different occations Sept 2011 and Oct 2011 for business (work booked us there no choice). I have to say the staff is wonderful they went above and beyond the call, accomodating to the point of a free upgrade because I saw a bug in our room and the door was not functioning correctly. Breakfast was excellent and they attended to the needs of the guests nicely, always refilling and replacing accordingly. The hotel is safe, actually had some sheriffs from other districts staying there. Our upgraded room was average, and didn't smell however needed to be upgraded with decor and television.

Room Tip: If you have to stay there and your on a budget over all its good but inspect the room as soon as you...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your staff members in the further.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed September 15, 2012

1. closer to major high way , very easy to find

2. The general manager - Ms. J. Edman is a very nice person, she will try her best to solve your problem, also listen to your feedback carefully.

3. front desk, house keeping staff are very friendly and helpful.

4. although the room was not up to our expectation and yet very clean.

5. delicious breakfast and home made cookies around 5 pm daily.

6. free shuttle to the airport and city place.

7. we found the swimming pool area was very clean .

8. very reasonable rate in west palm beach area, I wondered they had very good business , I am sure most travelers liked it.

Grace

Room Tip: communicate with the hotel before arrival, let them know your need, we picked second floor to be mor...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you .
Stay Inn and my staff member would like to thank you for your kind comments and we are looking forward to serve you on your next visit to the West Palm Beach.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We stopped after driving and needed a rest. We picked the first motel that we came across. $67.00 seemed OK. It was already 1 am. I noticed a police vehicle parked outside but thought nothing of it. Police presence is always good. She gave us our room...let me tell you nothing like the picture. Smelly, but clean and old. I looked up the wall and immediately notice a roach. I told my husband that there is no way I'm staying here. There was only 4 pillows for the 5 of us and the beds seemed worn out. We went downstairs to let her know that the room had a roach and she offered us another room. We decline and advised her that we are not staying. She called the manager and cancelled our transaction after she called the police officer to treat him in a very disrespectull way. He had to check the room and make sure that we did not trash it in the 3 minutes that we stayed there. We drove 2 minutes down the road to a nice holiday Inn at $75.00 a night. Tons of pillows and fluffy sheets. I was so glad that we decided to leave the dump. Do yourselves a favor and drive to the Holiday Inn...great beds, price and service.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GonzoToronto

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP. Our 24/7 Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team are ready to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been informed. FD offered you a diffrent room whic you refuesd, when we have an early departure we do take a look to the room making sure it was not used so me can give you your payment back, whic we did.
We are sorry you did not give us a changes by accepting the room change we offerd you so you could enjoy your stay.
Once again thank you .

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Scott B. was fantastic! He even gave me some D Donuts coffee after a long night. The young lady that checked us in was also wonderful. We came in about 3:30 AM after our flight was diverted from West Palm to Ft. Lauderdale, Then, they drove us to the Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport Hotel where we were treated wonderful. Great accommodations and fantastic staff! We were there 8/17 or 8/18/2012. Thanks for the coffee, Scott!

Room Tip: Ours was perfect! Leave the coffee out a little later for us red eye folks!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Palm beach resident. Reserved on phone. Stayed there because somehow snakes are getting in my place and needed a place to stay till the problem was fixed. Come to hotel get key go to room... Alarm keeps beeping... Non stop.. Call front desk... Girl with horrible attitude only offers to change room and hangs up... We go get key and go TRY to open other room that happened to be occupied by another person... How careless is this girl in the front? We come back get another room and points us to the direction of the room which was wrong.. We got to hotel around 1145 because I work and get out late... It's 1230 and still not in a room... We are fed up of this ... It's late we are walking around with our bags getting bit by mosquitoes because girl in the front doesn't not know how to give a right room.. Or give directions to room... And apparently enjoys being rude... I tell her we just rather leave because this has been a nightmare so far.. She says no... I ask to talk to manager she goes in back and calls manager... They talk and I hear the girl telling the manager her side of the story and how I want to leave for no reason.. I try to speak out loud what's really going on.. They are back there laughing and then the girl comes back rolling her eyes making noises with her teeth saying I be telling them they don't listen.. So we are forced to stay here or we lose 70$.. There was an actual cop there which saw everything and could careless.. I think they are all really good friends and are ripping people off... Everything would of been good if the girl would of been nice and if the girl would not have hang up the phone on me and if the girl gave us a correct room.. There were so many things wrong with this it's upsetting.. It's upsetting that $70.00 have been lost to this hotel that offered nothing good. Please stay away from this hotel... I see people write good reviews that's why I stayed and it was economic.. I do not know if it's the night shift worker that could care less and is very rude or if the hotel is just crappy. I will never stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Juliiortiz
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

The next morning you called the hotel and you addressed all your concerns to me, which I apologized and told you I will be taking care of all the issues and made sure there will be no charges applied to your account for the second night, in addition I informed you if you had any concerns or question not to hesitate and call me as I would be availabel 24 hours a day. You were very satisfied with our conversation and happy to take the one night complimenary offer thanked me and informed me you would be staying an additional night at the original room we have provided to you.
During your check out you did not mention any additional concerns you had to the Front Desk or myself, we are sorry that we did not meet you acceptations.
Looking forward to serve again so we can show you our improvements.
Best regards

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed 2 nights in the Stay Inn West Palm beach and I was really pleased with the hotel. The room was very clean and beds were extremely comfortable! Staff at the reception were soo friendly and accommodating. They even provided a free shuttle service from the airport!
Will definitely use the hotel again if travelling to West Palm Beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Reviewed July 14, 2012

First of all, the rooms smell of mildew and the floor is wet. We asked to change rooms and the next three rooms were exactly the same! When we asked for a refund we were denied because we have already been here for three hours. (we purchased our room and went to dinner). The front desk manager kept implying that nothing was wrong with the room and couldn't smell it. It was a horrible smell like a dirty dish rag you've left in the sink all week. Horrible. Finally considering we couldn't get our money back we settled for a room that didn't have such a strong odor. On top of that the carpet was all riped up by the door and a low quality room.

So, before renting here I recommend that you first check out the room prior to purchase. It is close to the airport but I would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed: July 2012
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

The issues you have address has been taken care and we do hope you would come back to stay with us so we can show you our improvements.
Please call me directly if you have any questions.
Looking forward to serve you on your next visit to West Palm Beach area.