“Very Good Value, Excellent Service!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn West Palm Beach

Days Inn West Palm Beach
Ranked #32 of 35 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very Good Value, Excellent Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Courtney at the front desk was extremely polite, informative and checked us in with no problems even though I arrived late. I called to let her know I would be late. The next day, I checked my bank account and saw an additional charge on my card. Aapparently they did not see my booking information and charged my account for the first nights stay. It was quickly removed as well as the $50 room deposit. David was excellent in handling this with NO PROBLEMS.

The room was clean. There was no mini fridge or microwave in the room. The AC was working though it was loud at times. The shower had hot and cold water with no issues at all. The bed was comfortable. The sidewalks were inlayed bricks (like cobblestone) and the cleaning carts were rather noisy hitting the bricks as the cleaning staff were going about their work. The IHOP located adjacent to the registration desk was wonderful and open late night.

All in all, I would have NO PROBLEMS staying here again or recommending this to my friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

After traveling around the Beaches of Central Florida all day, I was looking for an inexpensive place to lay my head. Using my CLC, the Day's Inn came up as a participating location. The room was OK, nothing special. The AC unit functioned, but the shroud was broken and hanging down. The walls were paper thin and we heard people in the next room and out on the balcony talking until after midnight.
I would stay there again, but only if I was desperate.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights during Spring Break and had a great time. We got the room (s) for $79/night through hotwire which was appropriate for this motel. You shouldn't pay much more than this, it will not be worth it. Due to the nature of our trip we stayed in two different rooms over the week. Both rooms were clean, and comfortable however, the second room did smell of smoke and cleaning solution upon our arrival but we opened the door for awhile and that solved the problem. We had no issues with noise during our stay. The hotel has a great pool and hot tub. I dealt with four different people at front desk. The male attendants were more helpful and friendly than the female attendants. Apparently, the area is close to "the hood" but we had no major issues with safety or security. However, that being said, one of my roommates had a pair of flip-flops that went missing. All in all, it's not a good motel but don't pay more than $90/night.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the pool and hot tub.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Nykoping, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for 28 nights. The room was small but efficient & clean. The pool was terrific. Staff also terrific. Specificlly David at the desk and Jose. Cleaning staff. Staff also helpful with directions.

Room Tip: Get one neAr the pool on ground floor
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family