“The bed was fairly comfortable and the pillows were okay...”

Days Inn West Palm Beach

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2013

If your budget allows, make sure to stay on the other side of 95 where it is a bit safer. I booked a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room; furthermore, the front desk stated they'd attempt to move me over the weekend, yet never did. The smoke was so bad that I could not store anything in my room and bought a candle and air freshener from the nearby Walgreen's that did very little to freshen a nasty smelling room.

I've stayed here before and it was adequate for what you pay, but never again will I roll the dice on this place. It is so well worth it to stay at one of the properties on the other side of 95. I travel for business and am typically on a tight budget, but this area of WP will be one that's always worth the extra money to stay at the Holiday Inn or other property across the freeway.

I asked for some type of credit from management and got offered a discount on a future stay. I was denied and just told the supervisor some times we win the battle, yet lose the war and wished him luck in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the freeway-it is quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My friends and I decided to take a tour of Florida over the length of about a week. After horrible hotel service in Miami and Fort Lauderdale I was beyond trilled to have finally stayed somewhere clean, quiet, cozy and convenient! From the moment we checked in we were greeted by such friendly staff!! Helped us get around the area and make us feel at home while we were away from home!

(But I think the IHOP right next to the lobby was probably my favorite part)

• Stayed: January 2013
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank You for the great review. We appreciate the comments you posted and we are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to welcome all our guest as family. Keeping our hotel clean, safe and friendly is very important to all of us.
Thank You for staying with us and we do hope you come back to visit!!.

Andrew Hill

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The carpet in the hotel was extremely stained. The box springs on one of the beds was so stained. It should have been replaced a long time ago. The towels and washcloths were almost thread-bare. The AC unit portion on the outside wall was very rusty. For the price I paid for this room, there should have been more.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

I am sorry to read that the room we provided you on your recent stay with us was not up to your standard.
We make every attempt to provide a clean and comfortable accommodation and it is obvious from your comments we failed. I will share your comments with my housekeeping management and staff and use this as a training example so that we do not have this same issue again. We appreciate your feedback and we truly value your patronage. I ask that you reconsider your position and offer us another opportunity to serve you.

Andrew Hill