“a jewel”

BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes Inn
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was a lovely spot...the grounds and pool were exceptional. The location is very convenient to 95, but also close to Palm Beach and a gorgeous public beach (only a few miles). Shopping and restaurants are right there near the hotel also. The staff was great---especially Michael at the desk and Richard N. the bellman. Richard helped me when my rental car key was locked in the trunk; it was a difficult situation that he helped me solve. I'm certainly appreciative!

Room Tip: poolside is great 1st or 2nd floor, but there is no elevator
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear ellen g,
Loved your review "a jewel". Thank you for taking the time to offer kudos to our staff by name Michael and Richard. It is telling when our guests remember that personal service by name. I will be sure to share your review with the team here. Please visit us again soon.
Michael Clark

Write a ReviewReviews (1,038)

Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for convenience going and returning from a cruise. We found the cost of the room extremely inexpensive for what we received in return. We stayed in two different rooms. The first room decor could have been updated but the room itself was clean and provided everything (inlcuding refrig and microwave) that we needed. The second room had been redone and was very stylish and once again provided everything we needed. The grounds were amazing in the setup (fountains, gardens) and the pool was the best I have been in at a hotel. Transportation was provided at a very reasonable rate. The staff were friendly and accomodating during our stay. It is off a main road so there was traffic noise but not enough to interfere with our stay. I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool, less street noise and better scenery.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2014

It was a lovely place to sit and relax the flowers, trees,bushes, it was just nice the best in my opinion the pool was nice and with a handy cap set to get in the pool that top it just love this motel

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Leroy W,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We try our best to offer a tranquil oasis of serenity in our tropical gardens. Come back some time and splash around in out huge pool.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

every year there is a large group of my friends and myself that go to sunfest in west palm beach. the last few years we stayed at the Hilton and Crown Plaza before that. There were issues booking both of these hotels, and now I am glad. The Best Western has totally renovated their property since last time we stayed and it was great. The rooms were great, the beds were as good as the Hilton's and the Crown Plaza bedding. the staff as great. as we checked in Nadia was at the front desk. She was great, personable, kind, and humorous. She made the checking in process enjoyable. then our group (which consist of about 60 people) took the shuttle every day to and back from sunfest, which was a great time too. Phil the bus drive is great. he made the time comical every time. even if you have no where to go. you should take a trip with Phil, it is worth the time. I would and will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were irritated about shouting guests in the night. Reception en security were not able to stop this. The swimmingpool was oke. The reception very kindfull and helpfull. Enough place to park the car. the location is very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Hans O,
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn you enjoyed the hotel and facilities. Unfortunately being a hotel with many different guests and having such a lovely pool area some may become a bit too jovial and for this forgive us. Please consider staying with us some time soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I try my best to always stay at a Best Western as I've never been disappointment in the quality of service and cleanliness of the rooms. The Palm Beach Lakes West Palm Beach was not a disappointment. Will definitely check into this hotel in the future if the need arises. The best compliment I can give is that I'd recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I've stayed here twice. Once in September and now this week. This hotel is always very clean. The pool are w/ a courtyard is something you don't see in newer hotels. .. this place isn't new, but very well taken care of and refurbished.

The people that work here are really great too. I wish I remember some names from my September stay. But last night Lakia was very helpful,..as was exausted from a long day of travelling. The breakfast is plentiful too,..including waffle machines, and loads of fresh fruit.

Pat was the lady serving the breakfast,.and was so pleasant and nice to talk to. I will definantly be staying again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mike D,
Thank you very much for the top review. One of my favorite things is when our guests continue to return. I will be sure to share your review with the team here and thanks for the shout out to Lakia and Pat just some of our shining stars. Please continue to enjoy all the Best Western has to offer.