“Great!”

BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes Inn
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Great hotel to stay in.check in was great even though I booked through a 3rd party.room was very clean except was low on toilet paper had to call front desk..had iron,fridge,microwave,not enough outlets for other devices.staff were very friendly.I will stay there again..alson the continental breakfast was good,including the fruits..

• Stayed: September 2013
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear AirforceC5vet,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate our guests feedback and I am happy to learn our staff acted quickly to address any needs you had. I enjoyed your overview of the breakfast offerings. Please visit us again.
Michael Clark

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Clean, comfortable and quiet.
The manager and the staff were very friendly, pleasant and polite. I felt welcome and everyone was eager to help. The breakfast staff was very attentive and saw to our needs The area is nice and very well kept.Close to all kinds of restaurants and Mall.
The pool area is inviting, beautifuly set up with colorful trees and flowers, and plenty of tables and chairs
I enjoyed my stay there and I plan to go back soon.
I would recomand it.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool. Beautiful pool area close to the main entrance and restaurant. Perfect for a nic...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This Best Western property does it right on every level: from check-in and housekeeping, to grounds maintenance and the breakfast attendant, every staff member we encountered greeted us with smiles and pleasantries and really made us feel welcomed and valued! The staff all takes pride in their work: each was professional in demeanor and appearance regardless of position; the grounds are impeccably neat, clean and well-maintained; the room we stayed in smelled fresh and was incredibly clean and neat. Pat, the breakfast attendant, was very attentive to keeping the breakfast area freshly stocked, neat and clean and was such a delight interacting with all the guests. Nice to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room! (both were clean and smelled fresh!) Room was comfy and the furniture/furnishings were in very good shape. Good location - easy to find and access! Target with variety grocery section is conveniently next door - great for snacks, beverages and even limited frozen/fresh selections. I would not hesitate to book again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Rob S,
Thank you for the top rating. Yes Pat is a true gem and valued team member. I am glad you found our grounds, location and amenities to your approval and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We recomend this particular one because my family and I have been staying here for years ,we know the staff we know the hotel and know if we have any issues they will help you get it taken care of immediately ,if you go with an emergency they help you to find doctor or dentist in there area that can help you! we would recomend anyone staying here its a home away from home really without having to cook or clean your rooms!!the bus service is a big plus to us as we dont drive in the USA ,these guys can take you around to various areas for a fee added to your bill daily.we all enjoy the pool !!

Room Tip: we always like to stay on the inside rooms not upstairs if your shopping because alot time your tire...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The grounds & facilities are well kept, ample,clean & family friendly. It is conveniently located to I-95, shopping, restaurants, etc. The pool was clean & there were ample tables, chairs etc around the pool. The staff were all helpful, attentive, polite and professional and accommodated my every request. The rooms are clean & maintained. The bed was very comfortable! I felt VERY safe at this hotel. The area the hotel is in is a business district mixed with residences, and overall appeared safe, but still there was a security guard patrolling the hotel grounds all night. I am planning on staying there again this month. I recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Patty K,
Thank you for your top review of our little piece of paradise. I am happy to find you appreciated the safe, clean accommodations. We look forward to hosting your next trip.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed for overnight. Had no reservation and was surprised that the price for a walk-in guest was reasonable - around 100 USD for a DBL with two queen beds and breakfast. The Hotel is very convenient located if travelling by car to north of Florida. Room was ok for Best Western standards – quite large, comfy bed, fridge and microwave, just a little bit outdated, but for an overnight, no problem. Can’t say how it could be to spend more than one night, in my opinion it is not a hotel for a week or more.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family really enjoyed our stay. Everything was very accomadating. We especially enjoyed being able to grill our own dinner and let the kids enjoy the pool while family was relaxing. Would recommend this hotel for any type of stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dee L
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Dee L,
Thank you for your great review of our hotel. Please visit us again, possibly on a shopping trip to the new Palm Beach Outlet Mall just next door set to open February 2014.