the hotel staff is amazing! Very friendly! Pets are allowed, the breakfast is yummy, and lots of space to eat, whether inside or outside on the patio by the pool. First time I stayed, the room smelt musty, but that is florida for you. Second time I statyed, I had a better room. Room was clean, and the bed is really comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated courtyard hotel offers 135 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, each with refrigerator and microwave. 60' Heated pool, landscaped courtyard, covered patio, picnic/grill area, guest laundry, fitness center and business center. Free parking and wireless internet. Van service to Palm Beach International Airport, Downtown CityPlace, TriRail Station, Convention Center and nearby shopping and restaurants (3 miles)is available at nominal fee. Port of Palm Beach (Bahamas Paradise Cruise)transportation is available at $40 per room/round trip. Complimentary hot continental breakfast is served from 6 to 9.30 A.M. daily. AAA approved. Across the street from Palm Beach Outlets Shopping Complex and Whole Foods Market, next door to Target. Restaurants in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Palm Beach Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Hotel West Palm Beach
- Best Western West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Best Western