We stay at Palm Beach Lakes Best Western when we come to the area to visit family. This time we stayed for 2 weeks. Our room was large and faced the pool. Their pool area and gardens are very nice. There was remodelling going on in their breakfast area but did not interfere with the breakfast itself. We did have some noise problems during several nights as there was a large group that liked to sit by the pool late into the night. Otherwise we were satisfied with our stay and will probably return in July when we are in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Palm Beach Lakes offers 135 spacious and comfortable rooms, each with one King or two Queen beds. Popular Poolside rooms are available as well as non-smoking rooms. We have just completed upgrading the majority of our rooms with all new furnishings & amenities 135 well appointed interior and courtyard guest rooms Individually Controlled HVAC's Microwave and Refrigerator in all rooms Continental breakfast served daily Variety of fine restaurants within minutes of hotel Queen Beds Remote Control Cable TV in all rooms Free Showtime and ESPN Target store next door AM/FM alarm clock/radio Coffee maker Hairdryers High-Speed Internet Free Pass to nearby fitness facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Hotel West Palm Beach
- Best Western West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Best Western