1,129 results
All reviewsoutlet mallshuffle boardno elevatorfront deskpool areawhole foodscontinental breakfastbeautiful poolfridge and microwaveyogurttargetbwcourtyardoutletspoolsidelandscapingflorida
Reviewed November 23, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
murray123, General Manager at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Cleanliness is probably one of my greatest requirements and I wasn't disappointed by this hotel. The room was adequate and sufficiently appointed for a five day weekend. I think the staff was probably the highlight. They were nice and seem to always be willing to help. The hotel's location was good; but it was sometimes hard to get out if there was traffic. Having the Target next door was nice. The breakfast was heavy on the bread; but I found plenty to eat. Good stay overall.

Room Tip: I got the impression that the rooms in the front, connected to the lobby, were the best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Allaboutthedetails

What a wonderful review, we truly thank you for noticing our cleaniness as we were just awarded the "I Care 2 for Cleanliness" award. Look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed at the Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn on both ends of a trip to Florida, namely late October and early November, 2012. The motel was clean; staff accommodating, and we love their breakfasts. We used Best Western Certificates in both stays, and in both, using Certificates was confusing. On the first checkout, we were told that they should have been identified at check-in. On the next check-in, we were told to use them on checkout. In the end, Best Western Certificates were used. but the process was a bit confusing and time consuming. In part, we selected the motel because they had a van for airport pick-up and short excursions in the area. Pick-up was also confusing as we didn’t know where the pick-up was and staff didn’t really know either, but it worked. The driver was very accommodating, delivering us to and from a restaurant that evening. The next day we used the van for an afternoon excursion and did as this driver suggested, walked for a bit after leaving the museum. When we phoned for a pick-up, the office couldn’t figure out where we were and why we had moved. (Maybe we were beyond their magical radius of 3 to 4 miles from the motel.) After an extended discussion, they said could pick us up in half an hour or so. That pick-up didn’t work and we made other plans. On our departure, we found out that the service didn’t operate until after we were to be in the air. Thank goodness, the breakfast person said we could grab some food before she opened. We’d stay again, a little wiser but mostly satisfied.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This Hotel is deceiving from tyhe front, but when you see the inside Courtyard and Pool and Amenities, you realize that it is quite the quaint, well kept up and beautifully landscaped hotel that makes you glad you came here for rest & relaxation. No Restaurant or Lounge, which are both downs for this place, but still a good overall value, especially if you are a member of one of the Proigrams, such as AAA, AARP, etc.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Courtyard are best, quietest and most serene, facing the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
murray123, General Manager at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for you noticing and sharing your positive review with fellow travelers. We do take great pride in our courtyard area as well as the cleaniness of our guest rooms. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Best Western, Palm beach lakes, just for one night. While most hotel stays encourage restful sleep and comfort, this stay had no intention of providing either. At check in, we discovered due to the two-story nature, there was no elevator. So rather than carry luggage up stairs, we chose rooms on the ground floor. Unfortunately, you can hear every movement made on the floor above. With doors facing a courtyard and guest walking nearby, you can hear every conversation, every suitcase rolling by, and housekeeping rolling their cart, making it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep past 7AM. Additionally by 10:30, landscaping is cutting grass right outside your door!!! Though it seems convenient that the hotel is right on Palm Beach Lakes, on a Monday morning, the traffic is heavy and again noise is a problem as one can hear every vehicle that drives by. As a light sleeper I did not enjoy anything about my stay. Plus, the breakfast was limited to lots of carb, breads cereals and waffle, while I rather start my morning with eggs preferably scrambled, bacon or sausage maybe some hash browns or even fresh oatmeal. The only thing I liked about this stay is that it was for one night only. I will hopefully Never have to spend another night here. Otherwise, the room was clean, the amenities were standard, tv, alarm clock, small fridge, microwave. I paid in total with tax around $90/night and would have rather pay an additional $50 to have a better stay and better night sleep. For me, the price was not worth the complete discomfort of my stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Demilaw1

Dear Guest,

I am so sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay with us. I will use your review in our next staff meeting to make improvements to the guest experience. Please accept our sincere apologies.