We stayed at the Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn on both ends of a trip to Florida, namely late October and early November, 2012. The motel was clean; staff accommodating, and we love their breakfasts. We used Best Western Certificates in both stays, and in both, using Certificates was confusing. On the first checkout, we were told that they should have been identified at check-in. On the next check-in, we were told to use them on checkout. In the end, Best Western Certificates were used. but the process was a bit confusing and time consuming. In part, we selected the motel because they had a van for airport pick-up and short excursions in the area. Pick-up was also confusing as we didn’t know where the pick-up was and staff didn’t really know either, but it worked. The driver was very accommodating, delivering us to and from a restaurant that evening. The next day we used the van for an afternoon excursion and did as this driver suggested, walked for a bit after leaving the museum. When we phoned for a pick-up, the office couldn’t figure out where we were and why we had moved. (Maybe we were beyond their magical radius of 3 to 4 miles from the motel.) After an extended discussion, they said could pick us up in half an hour or so. That pick-up didn’t work and we made other plans. On our departure, we found out that the service didn’t operate until after we were to be in the air. Thank goodness, the breakfast person said we could grab some food before she opened. We’d stay again, a little wiser but mostly satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated courtyard hotel offers 135 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, each with refrigerator and microwave. 60' Heated pool, landscaped courtyard, covered patio, picnic/grill area, guest laundry and business center. Free parking and wireless internet. Van service to Palm Beach International Airport, Downtown CityPlace, Convention Center and nearby shopping and restaurants (3 miles)is available at $20. Per room/per stay. Port of Palm Beach (Bahama Celebration Cruise)transportation is $25 per room/round trip. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served from 6 to 9.30 A.M. Daily. AAA approved. Across the street from Palm Beach Outlets Shopping Center, next door to Target. Restaurants in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Hotel West Palm Beach
- Best Western West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Best Western