1,129 results
All reviewsoutlet mallshuffle boardno elevatorfront deskpool areawhole foodscontinental breakfastbeautiful poolfridge and microwaveyogurttargetbwcourtyardoutletspoolsidelandscapingflorida
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Recently stayed here for 3 nights. Very nice room, Good beds, nice pool, shuffle board, and pool area with palm tress and places to sit and enjoy thenoutdoors. Decent breakfast.. A good stay. Definitely good value for the money.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ScotVA
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very good hotel in a central shoping - restaurant area. Like the fact that it is next door to a Super Target -- two minutes walking distance. The staff at the front desk are the BEST!!! They were soooo helpful and soooo pleasant and funny. It is very important to have your best staff on the front line, and you have proved that this is what you have done!

Room Tip: higher floor, less noise. do not choose outside-parking at door if not necessary, too much noise from other customers
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Second stay for a visit with our daughter who is attending Palm Beach Atlantic University. Short drive from the Campus and West Palm Beach City Place. Great, comfortable room with plenty of choices for Breakfast. Didn't swim in the pool, but it looked inviting. Very nice central area around the pool for just relaxing. Super Target next door is a bonus. Super place to stay. We will be back.

Room Tip: Had a room on the back side upstairs, very quiet room. No outside noise noticed at all.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at!!!!!! I haven't even left yet I will be here another 7 nights but could not wait to write a review. The pictures online show no justice for this place it's so much more beautiful in person!!! The staff were by far the most polite and helping people I have ever met!!!! The drivers are wonderful and showed us around. They even came outside and helped us catch a lizard :) after only knowing them a short while they have become almost like family. When I go back home to PA a little part of my heart will forever stay at the Best Western in palm beach <3. Thank you to everyone who has truly made this a vacation I will never forget! I can't wait to come back! Keep up the good work! I almost forgot to mention their breakfast is awesome!!!! & their queen size beds are soooo comfy!!!! You will not regret staying at this hotel I promise you that!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Tee242012
murray123, Manager at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We could not wait to reply to such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for taking the time during your stay to write such a nice review. It is guests like you that encourage us to go the extra mile.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My friends and I were staying at this Best Western because we booked a cruise on the Celebrations cruise ship. The staff made our stay phenomenal!!! The staff went out of their way to drive us to our port and to other tourist attractions. We absolutely loved our driver Richard(we nicknamed him Dad). He is the main reason why our trip was so amazing. I know this is a late thank you to Richard, Joe, and the rest of the Best Western staff but obviously all of you made a lasting impression and made me always want to request a Best Western hotel.
Always Grateful,
Larilyn Hill

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for recognizing Richard and our staff, it is nice to hear such encouraging comments. We will be sure to acknowledge him in our next staff meeting. Thank you for your time.