1,129 results
All reviewsoutlet mallshuffle boardno elevatorfront deskpool areawhole foodscontinental breakfastbeautiful poolfridge and microwaveyogurttargetbwcourtyardoutletspoolsidelandscapingflorida
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Second stay for a visit with our daughter who is attending Palm Beach Atlantic University. Short drive from the Campus and West Palm Beach City Place. Great, comfortable room with plenty of choices for Breakfast. Didn't swim in the pool, but it looked inviting. Very nice central area around the pool for just relaxing. Super Target next door is a bonus. Super place to stay. We will be back.

Room Tip: Had a room on the back side upstairs, very quiet room. No outside noise noticed at all.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at!!!!!! I haven't even left yet I will be here another 7 nights but could not wait to write a review. The pictures online show no justice for this place it's so much more beautiful in person!!! The staff were by far the most polite and helping people I have ever met!!!! The drivers are wonderful and showed us around. They even came outside and helped us catch a lizard :) after only knowing them a short while they have become almost like family. When I go back home to PA a little part of my heart will forever stay at the Best Western in palm beach <3. Thank you to everyone who has truly made this a vacation I will never forget! I can't wait to come back! Keep up the good work! I almost forgot to mention their breakfast is awesome!!!! & their queen size beds are soooo comfy!!!! You will not regret staying at this hotel I promise you that!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Tee242012
murray123, Manager at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We could not wait to reply to such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for taking the time during your stay to write such a nice review. It is guests like you that encourage us to go the extra mile.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My friends and I were staying at this Best Western because we booked a cruise on the Celebrations cruise ship. The staff made our stay phenomenal!!! The staff went out of their way to drive us to our port and to other tourist attractions. We absolutely loved our driver Richard(we nicknamed him Dad). He is the main reason why our trip was so amazing. I know this is a late thank you to Richard, Joe, and the rest of the Best Western staff but obviously all of you made a lasting impression and made me always want to request a Best Western hotel.
Always Grateful,
Larilyn Hill

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for recognizing Richard and our staff, it is nice to hear such encouraging comments. We will be sure to acknowledge him in our next staff meeting. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Could not fault a thing shuttle driver was extremely helpful showed us where all the night life was at & recommended places to go wet willies & bb kings & down clematis street was a good night out! Desk staff very helpful nice breakfast comfy beds & pretty spacious pool area.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed here for four nights, paid $75 a night. This is a great place to stay if you don't want to spend alot of money and don't need room service or a restaurant on site. There are many good restaurants within a few miles. Nice amenities like a laundry room which is handy to dry your bathing suit/towels. Breakfast is very nice as described by many other reviewers. Beautifully landscaped grounds surround the pool which is kept very clean as well. Room accommodations are clean and adequate, nothing fancy, i.e. TV is not HD, towels are not soft/plush, but rooms have mini fridge and microwave, and business center has computer/printer. Beds are comfortable, rooms are very quiet. Staff are all friendly and responsive. I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are a must.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends