1,129 results
All reviewsoutlet mallshuffle boardno elevatorfront deskpool areawhole foodscontinental breakfastbeautiful poolfridge and microwaveyogurttargetbwcourtyardoutletspoolsidelandscapingflorida
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My friends and I were staying at this Best Western because we booked a cruise on the Celebrations cruise ship. The staff made our stay phenomenal!!! The staff went out of their way to drive us to our port and to other tourist attractions. We absolutely loved our driver Richard(we nicknamed him Dad). He is the main reason why our trip was so amazing. I know this is a late thank you to Richard, Joe, and the rest of the Best Western staff but obviously all of you made a lasting impression and made me always want to request a Best Western hotel.
Always Grateful,
Larilyn Hill

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
murray123, Manager at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for recognizing Richard and our staff, it is nice to hear such encouraging comments. We will be sure to acknowledge him in our next staff meeting. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Could not fault a thing shuttle driver was extremely helpful showed us where all the night life was at & recommended places to go wet willies & bb kings & down clematis street was a good night out! Desk staff very helpful nice breakfast comfy beds & pretty spacious pool area.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed here for four nights, paid $75 a night. This is a great place to stay if you don't want to spend alot of money and don't need room service or a restaurant on site. There are many good restaurants within a few miles. Nice amenities like a laundry room which is handy to dry your bathing suit/towels. Breakfast is very nice as described by many other reviewers. Beautifully landscaped grounds surround the pool which is kept very clean as well. Room accommodations are clean and adequate, nothing fancy, i.e. TV is not HD, towels are not soft/plush, but rooms have mini fridge and microwave, and business center has computer/printer. Beds are comfortable, rooms are very quiet. Staff are all friendly and responsive. I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are a must.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Medusa222
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Excellent cheerful service from front desk folks, including woman who assists at breakfast buffet. Other staff buisily working to keep the whole complex in excellent shape.
Quick, easy access to RT 95.
Very positive experience.

Room Tip: Inside rooms face an attractive courtyard/pool area. Outside rooms face parking areas.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I came to Florida by myself for a 5 night stay to visit Mom, arriving on a Sunday. I did have to wait about 20 minutes past 3:00 PM to check-in because the room wasn't ready, but I relaxed on the patio under the awning by the pool and it was no big deal.

Every staff member I encountered was super friendly and nice. The room was clean, the sheets were crisp, the AC worked well and the coffee pot worked nicely. The Continental Breakfast from 6:00-9:00 AM was one of the best I have come across. Two waffle making machines, fresh fruit, variety of bagels, flagels, English Muffins, cinnamon raisin bread, hard boiled eggs, cold cereal and even a papaya-orange juice that was delicious.

My only complaint was one day I hung around until noon, went for a swim, then when I went back to my room to take a shower, there was no water! I called the front desk and they were terribly apologetic. Apparently there was work being done on a fountain and they had turned off the water without giving the guests any notice. A 15 min. estimated repair turned into an hour and a half. Fortunately, I didn't have to catch a flight or make an appointment, but there should have been some sort of sign posted.

Room Tip: as a smoker, loved the king size bed, room in back, even numbers
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo