When driving up to the hotel, I noticed the pool in the parking lot and it was very close to the highway. At first glance I thought I made a mistake booking this hotel. I could not be more wrong! This hotel was great. All rooms are suites which is fantastic if you have kids. It has a very nice stainless/granite kitchenette with table to feed kids. It has a full sized fridge, we just went grocery shopping and it was a big money saver, even just to pack sandwiches for the beach/zoo. They also offer ample silverware, plates, glasses, pots, pans, etc. Just watch the sharp knives, in a lower drawer which kids could grab. Room also had a dishwasher, which was a nice touch.
The complimentary breakfast was awesome. Great coffee too. Very nice eating area or you can just bring it back to your room. Nice breakfast variety for picky kids. Eggs, french toast, pancakes, sausage bacon, cereal, fresh fruit, etc.
Has a flat screen t.v. in living room area and bedroom area. Also has nice set up if you have napping kids. They are in the back in the bedroom area and you can hang out in the living room area. The beds were extremely comfortable, one review said they had a lumpy mattress, I did not have that problem in my room. The bathroom was beautiful and large, with hairdryers that were good. Also free internet
The pool area was small, but that didn't bother us once we were swimming. Hotel has not much around it. Our room faced the highway and we heard no highway noise at all. Cityplace and Palm Beach Island were a few minutes away, it was quick.
We paid $99. a night for the room on an internet special. I have stayed in $400. rooms elsewhere in the country that don't even begin to compare. This hotel was fab, cheap, spotless, new and quiet with exceptional service and I highly recommend it. If you have kids or are spring breaking and on a budget, this is a great value. The downside is it isn't right downtown, but for the price, drive the 3 minutes and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New All Suite hotel with very convenient location to businesses and local attractions, only 2.3 Miles from Palm Beach International airport and steps from the new Palm Beach Outlets. Whether you're embarking on a temporary assignment, or in need of a place to stay when relocating to West Palm Beach, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is the perfect hotel. Featuring one and two bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, separate living room, well lit work area and and two flat screen TV's. Complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and parking. We invite you to come down to our Social Hour, three times a week in our Lobby, for complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Sign up for our Wyndham Rewards Program and benefit from Wyndham Hotels large network of participating point-redemption companies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Hawthorn Suites
- West Palm Beach Hawthorn Suites