“New Sports bar”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“New Sports bar”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We came on a Saturday night around 6:45. The place was full, and as previously stated the food service was slow. This was not the fault of the waitress who promptly refilled our ice teas. I noticed that we were the oldest people in the restaurant which was mostly 25/40 years old.
I had the Lemon Chicken over a bed of rice and vegetables. The food was served hot, but the vegetables were noticeably under cooked. Way to much rice. My wife had a chicken pest sandwich with thin fries. She liked the dish.
The ambiance is good, but very noisy which not a problem for this age group. Shortly a Red Robin will be opening nearby so expect a lot of competition as very similar format.

Visited July 2014

Lake Worth, Florida
“First visit ”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here to try it out as its in the same parking lot as the new outlet mall. We were greeted nicely and shown a table very quickly. They do have a light menu and I had the scallops in lime sauce. Not bad for 320 cals. My husband had chicken alfredo. Wasnt bad. He also ordered a side salad. The tomatoes and cucumbers were scarce and cut up so tiny we barely saw them. Our server was very nice and willing to make adjustments to our meals. Overall the atsomspher was good and lots of tv's to watch the world cup.

Jupiter, Florida
“Worst Service EVER”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here on a weeknight based on his previous experience with the same chain out West. The service was so bad (nobody came to the table for over 10 minutes, order incorrect, no apology for either from waiter, charged twice for the sandwich that was wrong, etc.) that we asked for the manager - and she never showed until we flagged her down. Neither of us have ever asked for a manger before, but this was beyond comprehension. Neither of us has ever not left a tip before, but we did this time. We both travel for business and eat out often. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had in a restaurant. My advice - avoid at all costs. Head to downtown WPB or to Cityplace instead!

1 Thank Kim T
Lopez Island, Washington
“second visit since it's opening. Going downhill and still $$$$”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Wife and I re-visited this restauraunt for the second time since it's grand opening last month to see all the improvements. We were disappointed at the lack of communication and orginization there. It was lunchtime so it was (naturally) busy. I told the greeter our name and that we would be having a drink at the bar rail until a table came open. After the 1st, and half of the 2nd drink I asked about the table, as we watched all the people waiting and new arrivals had been seated. She said they couldn't "find" us in the bar but would be seated soon. I asked if the (vacated)booth in the bar was in use and she said it was OK to sit there. After a drink and food order the waitress made several mistakes and had to repeat many trips to the kitchen, bar, etc.- All the while, when ever a customer opened the fromt door, it slammed shut with a very loud BANG. It startled several and annoyed other patrons as well as us. Obviously something was broken on the door closure, but it was all ignored by workers as no intermediate measures were taken to reduce the calamity. The drinks were very $, and we later found that "tap" beer was in the $3+ range instead of the $5+.... I doupt we will go back here, as there are just to many comperable places, with a similar menu, at same or reduced prices. Twice was enough. (Ticket # 0151 6/25/14,15:18, Lauren L. server #122 needs more training) My wife is a server that just got laid off because the business she has worked at for the past 8 years closed, so we may be more critical than most.

1 Thank steve w
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Good location, nice place, ok service and food”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We decided to give this place a try after shopping at the outlets. There were 5 of us and the place looked empty but had to wait at least 15 minutes to be seated. We ordered the stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer and they were good but priced high for what we received. We ordered the flatbread pizza, salads, and hamburgers, and all of it was average. I ordered an iced tea and it was served without out ice (melted), requested a glass of ice to go with it and some sweeteners. The waitress said she would try to find the sweeteners and would be back. She did come back with some but it took her a while to locate them. We asked for ketchup for the fries and were provided a bottle that had one squirt left in it, so we asked for some more ketchup and the waitress advised us that they did not have a lot of ketchup and would try to find one. She returned with another empty bottle of ketchup. It had no ketchup in it at all and we asked for another bottle. She returned this time with a bottle that had a small amount in it. It was enough for our table. Waitress was apologetic and advised us that they don't stock any in the back. hhhhmmmm The manager watched and walked with her over to our table but never addressed us. Strange place. Not impressed and won't be back.

2 Thank dkexperience27