“Good Middle Eastern Food in West Palm Beach”
Review of Leila Restaurant

Leila Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Leila Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 681 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Datura
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Slightly off of the beaten path in downtown West Palm Beach, Leila Restaurant is an excellent spot for thoughtfully and well prepared middle eastern food. The mezza are very well done. We tried the hummus and the fava beans. They were delicious and were served with very fresh, home-made pita bread. We also had the lamb kefta and the lamb shank special. Both were well-spiced and plentiful. The wine list has a good variety of european, south american and middle-eastern wines. It's a white table cloth restaurant with attentive service, a nice ambience and, on the weekends, belly dancing. It's worth the visit if your in the mood for well-prepared food.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great Mediterranean find downtown west palm. Within walking distance of clematis. Food was good, service was ok.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I ate lunch here in June 2012 for the first time. The food was excellent and the service impeccable. Even though the entire restaurant was attended by only two servers (one of which I suspect was the owner), they were so attentive that no one in the restaurant was left out. Excellent Middle Eastern fare, although a limited menu. You basically have a choice of different kababs (chicken, beef or lamb), salads and various sides. Everything was fresh and tasty. Excellent pita and olives to start. The atmosphere is what I would call upper-middle fancy (tablecloths). Lunch for 4 cost $60.00 with tip.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Leila's is perfect for a girls night, a romantic date or a party. The food is top notch, the belly dancers are entertaining and the hookah makes for the perfect, sultry evening!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I used a living social coupon so for me it was a deal but I would not have gone there without one. I tried the first time to go there at 5.00 pm and the doors were locked and the restaurant was dark and empty, I attempted to call but just the voicemail came up. Someone called me back about 30 mins later and said they were open....I just didnt pull on the door hard enough. He wasnt interested that the place was empty and dark. The food is very pricey. I had an appetizer which was a very small portion and expensive. I had the chicken kabobs which were good but were not worth the $22.00 and had dessert which I could have skipped as it was nothing like the waiter explained. As I said before if it wasnt for the coupon I would not have gone. There are plenty of other middle eastern places with better food.