“A great find”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Russlyn
Description: We're the coolest diner this side of the Mississippi! Hanging in West Palm Beach since the 50's. Come on in! Our motto is "Cooked in sight. Must be right!" We are open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and we rock the late night!
San Antonio, Texas
“A great find”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled on this restaurant and were delighted. The service was great. Thanks, Olivia. The black bean soup was thick and tasty. The brisket,potato burrito was huge and could easily have been split. The 50s decor was relaxing and fun. I'd recommend this as a destination.

Visited May 2013

Palm Beach Shores, Florida
“Retro with fun and flair”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Loved the extensive menu of old time favorites. Makes me think of mom.s kitchen. Food is done well and very courteous service

Visited January 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
“1950's Diner”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Funky, clean, fun diner. Comfort food galore. Formica tables, juke boxes on each table, friendly staff. Hamburgers, tuna melts, malteds, meat loaf, turkey with the fixings, all fun food well prepared. Small, comfortable outside area. Great place to take children or when you just want to indulge in this type of food.

• Visited February 2013
Candor, New York
“the only thing missing was The Cramps being played over the sound system”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went to Howley's via Restaurant.com. One nice thing is that there are no exceptions - alcohol counts toward the total, but this was not a problem for us. This kind of strikes me as a hipster diner, but in no way am I a hipster doofus, so I could be wrong. Kitschy artwork abounds. Employees sport many tattoos. Lots of retroness (light fixtures, etc.) as well. Can eat indoors or outdoor covered as well. Good understanding/respect of beer. Every worker we came into contact with was pleasant and helpful.

food. I got chicken noodle soup - homemade and simply divine. truly. followed up with French Dip sandwich. Good, but frankly, not much to say about it. Son's hamburger looked great and he really enjoyed it. My wife got the turkey pot pie and was glad she did. Homemade crust and rich creamy filling. It looked great and she confirmed. It appears to us that everything is freshly made. Prices were good and using restaurant.com made things even better. We would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2013
Athens, Georgia
“One of my FAVORITES in West Palm Beach.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place is a staple for me any time I'm in West Palm. This is a diner. Nothing fancy. Good, reliable food. Good beer menu. Excellent art for sale on the walls. The staff is tattoo'd and fantastic. We've never been treated anything other than awesome. I've gotten regularly better service here than any other place I've been in the area. Make sure you leave room for dessert (it's EXCELLENT!)

• Visited December 2012