“Quite Nice”

Ranked #37 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Belle and Maxwell is a nice local restaurant. Wstarted with a very good gorgonzola flat bread. I ordered the pasta vignola. I am serious about my clams, having a summer home in Nantucket. They were fresh,nicely sized, and a perfect aldente pasta. My wife ordered a grilled chicken which was a nice portion, but just ok. I would definately recomment this restaurant for quality, presentation, service for the price.

1  Thank David B
There are newer reviews for Belle & Maxwell's

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We love this restaruant! Great people and great food. Michelle the owner is wonderful host and atmosphere is like home, it local for us we visit it least once a week.

2  Thank reiney21
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Food is very good , service is very good ,prices are reasonable and best of all, you can sit outside in the back where it's quiet and very tropical.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I made my first visit today to Belle and Maxwell's. The restaurant was busy. We had a short wait before being seated. Everyone in our party of 4 enjoyed their food. I loved my meal! But.... There was something about the service that was lacking. The service was ok at best. I will return because the food was great and the restaurant had a fun funky feel.I am hoping that the wait staff just had an off day.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife can't stop talking about it. She measures every other restaurant against this one. Nothing on the menu is bad. Wine list is very good.