Stayed here for PGA Golf, very handy for that and downtown West Palm Beach. Large comfortable rooms with all you need, wi fi a little slow and erratic. Very good staff and welcoming also helpful with any questions.
Breakfast was awful, scrambled eggs from powder, sausage patty like shoe leather. Horrible plastic cutlery and polystyrene crockery. The room rated were hiked due to golf and ok, this happens but you feel it more with such bad food. Seems typical in some US chains but would never happen in Europe, food is much better and fresh. Shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at a hotel should include all the comforts of home -- which is why we've gone the extra mile at the Holiday Inn to make your visit as relaxing as possible. From our cozy suites to our gracious service to the cinnamon rolls waiting for you at our buffet breakfast, you'll find no shortage of ways to enjoy your stay. Whether you're traveling on business or vacationing in the city, we invite you to join us as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Palm Beach Metrocentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Metrocentre
- West Palm Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Metrocentre