“I would not stay here again.”

Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Stayed for business. Recently stayed at another Hilton Garden Inn in Salt Lake City which was GREAT!!!. The housekeeping here did not replace used items in rooms that belonged to my collegues. Staff was generally rude and seemed to be 'put out' by the customers. Then to top it all of my personal credit card was charged for my room; this happened even after I verified with the front Desk while staying at the Hotel that the direct bill (which was not properly set up upon arrival) had been fixed and my room will be properly billed to my company. I became aware of the charge on a Saturday afternoon, promptly callled the Hotel to learn that they cannot help me unitl a manager returns on Monday. I do not plan on ever patrionizing this establishemnt again expecially when many other Hotels are eager to please their customers. Based on my travel esperiences and a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best) I give them a 3.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank asdfghijk
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport

Reviewed February 24, 2011

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn while visiting family and friends. I usually do not take the time to write a review but this was the nicest hotel I have stayed at in West Palm Beach. I travel often to see family and have stayed at other properties and most are seeing wear and tear. This property seems new. They have a beatiful pool and a Bar & Restaurant where I was able to order a glass of wine when we arrived. The front desk woman said most of the rooms are Suites and I was quite surprised to see over-sized rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. They also provide room service and we ordered in one night and had a delicious meal. We also took advantage of the free shuttle from the airport and one night went to CityPlace to do some shopping. I will stay here again on my return visit.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2011

The windows in your room don't open so you can't let any of the beautiful fresh air in...the bar is only open until 11PM and the food service is very limited. The pool is shaded most of the day. The staff is wonderful, but it's hard to feel like you're on vacation when you can't let the sunshine in! It's rated a 3 1/2 star but falls short of a Hilton hotel and it's rating. The shuttle is a nice perk to get to City Place or the airport. You can take the shuttle to City Place and then the trolley from City Place to downtown. It's an expensive cab ride to the beach!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I took my boyfriend to West Palm Beach and stayed in this hotel for his birthday on the July 4th weekend earlier this year. It was better than I thought it would be.

The lobby is decorated very well as is the dining area close to it. It has a very modern and up-to-date feel. The staff were extremely friendly and was there no matter what we needed.

The rooms are not huge, but are of good size and beautiful. The colors are a mixture of warm and cool. The living room was separated from our bathroom by the bathroom.

The living room had its own flat panel tv as did the bedroom. The sofa was amazingly soft. There is also a desk located in the living room.

The bathroom is gorgeous. I'm not much of a tub person so the walk-in shower was just for me (my boyfriend didn't care but did like it). The counter is a dark granite as well as the shower walls. Very nice.

The bed was so comfortable. The linens, down comforter, and down pillows were all white with another thick blanket on top. We had the evolutionary bed which made it much better. The ac wasn't loud, the elevators were of good speed, and overall the hotel was amazing.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in a beautiful and stylish hotel that has great rates per night.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed November 15, 2010

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in WPB, FL for business. It was a quick business trip, 9PM arrival at hotel, 8:30AM check out the next morning, business from 9-1PM, rental to National by 1:30PM, ready to catch flight at 3PM. Going through airport security, I realized I was missing my jacket and scarf and would be needed as I arrive late in NC fall weather. I quickly called the hotel, and was told housekeeping had not cleaned the room, but they would call me back. By 5PM, I still had not heard from the hotel, I called back and was told housekeeping was too busy to check, but they would call me. By 8PM, I was home, and still no call, this time the staff told me it was a litlte to late for housekeeping to be on the property and I should have called earlier and now call the next day at 9AM. I called 3 times on Friday, once Saturday, once Sunday and finally was able to speak to a manager on Monday. In the end, they still have not found my left behind items. I was told to hope it turns up in my luggage.

This might be a good looking property, but never leave anything behind...you will never see it again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Everyone at this HGI is amazing. The chef's food was delightful, i ate there everynight. I had an issue with the room and it was taken care of immediately. The front desk staff was very friendly and accomidating. I will be staying here on my next trip to west palm.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 13, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. I had a hard time finding it after a long day in the Air. So a word for all you future guests... Its hiding behind the Hampton Inn. I drove by it twice. It needs lighted signs on Worthington Drive.

The hotel staff was very nice, the food was good I ate both breakfast and diner. I did ahve an issue with the TV remote and they came up and fixed it right away.

Lets see the Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. TV was kinda of smallish for a room this size. But it worked fine.

I would stay again if I am ever in West Palm Beach without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business