“Unique !!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5 blocks north of Forest Hill Blvd.
Key Biscayne, Florida
“Unique !!!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

A wonderfull place , a super chef but also the real soul of La Sirena......Marcello !!
The wine list is really super you can find almos everything. From Truffles to the real Balsamico aged 25 years.....numero uno !!! The very old traditional of the family makes La Sirena one of the best places Ive ever been !
Thank you Marcello...Ill be back soon

• Visited December 2013

Ann Arbor
“Fantastic evening, fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Outstanding!! Chef Marcello (the owner) helped direct us to our table as we entered, albeit early in the dinner timeframe (6:15), as he is a working owner-chef.! The staff was really helpful at every step as my wife and I managed through dinner with our 9 month old in tow. They dealt gracefully as I spilled wine, and brought a small plate of plain penne for our daughter, with not even a mouth corner downturned. The food was spectacular, and the wine list is extensive, yet they highlight a number of wines under $50 at the beginning of the large book. I can't say enough good things about our meal. Torta Caprese was a stellar dessert! Restaurant was a good level of busy, with few open reservations, likely a sign that it is a local favorite.

Reno, Nevada
“Fantastic Italian Dinner”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I brought my parents to this restaurant to celebrate their birthdays based on recommendations from this site. We were not disappointed. The food was all prepared excellently. We started with the mozzarella/tomato/basil salad. Shared a half order of the gnocchi-plenty for an appetizer. We each had a different veal main course. Veal parm. was not on the menu but the chef prepared it for us anyway. I can't speak highly enough of the staff. This place really knows how to pamper you. The water glasses were never below the half way point before someone would come by to top them off. I expected a more leisurely pace but the food was brought out quickly-which I liked. We share the lemon pound cake for dessert. They gave use 3 pieces that were just the right size. It was a fantastic experience.

1 Thank Deb W
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Mama Mia!!! So Good”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went for the first time and our dining experience was just wonderful. I felt like I was back in Italy. The wait staff was great and I had a nice chat with one who was from Italy.
The food was amazing!!! I would definately return and bring family and friends.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Best restaurant in palm beach area”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My favorite Italian restaurant. Small and somewhat noisy . Superb food excellently prepared. A great place to take guests.

Visited October 2013