“You Cannot Find better Food or Service”

Marcello's La Sirena
Reserve with OpenTable
Marcello's La Sirena is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5 blocks north of Forest Hill Blvd.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The restaurant is small and crowded, But the place works like a clock and the food is so good you think about it the next day. There are white table cloths and waiters who are professionally dressed. We have been going there for many years and it is absolutely consistent. The gnocchi is superb. The tomato sauce is great. The snapper with crust is outstanding and real yellow tail snapper. Many restaurants list it, but do not actually serve it! I prefer it with the wine sauce on the side. The veal dishes are equally good and of very high quality. Be sure to call ahead for reservations. They know their regular customers and remembered what I drink even though I had not been there in months....

There are newer reviews for Marcello's La Sirena

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The only complaint I would have at this restaurant is the noise. BUT it would never stop me from returning. What amazes me most is the perfect order and organization among the waiters and runners. You never have to wait for a thing. They must read your mind. Very professional service in an elegant manner. I ordered the special, Bronzino done perfectly. My husband had a veal cutlet pounded and stuffed with Fontino cheese and glazed with a truffle sauce that was amazing. I selected this restaurant because of high reviews and was so glad I went.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Food was very good. Pass on the broccolini with cheese side vegetable that we returned because it was fibrous stringy and impossible to chew through. The dark jacketed waiter questioned whether we might have ever had it before then removed it from the table in a swoop without an apology. For the sake of a cheap side dish his arrogance and rudeness colored our meal, which we assume was his intent. Excellent red wine by the glass. Creme Brulle one of the best we have ever had. Italian white suited attendants and bus boys were very polite and made the difference. Crowd in general is aging with average age pushing 70. Our meal for two, shared pasta, side vegetable, main of veal with capers and double pork chop, shared dessert was $120. We won't go back. Pass on this one.

2  Thank carocaro15
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We came back to Marcello's after dining here over 10 years ago, and I'm happy to say it was every bit as good as the first time! The service was superb, the pasta and entrees were outstanding, and the wine list was comprehensive with good selections across every varietal and price point. All in all, an experience not to be missed in West Palm Beach!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

we really enjoyed our visit to La Sirena. it is not in the center of town but on the older Route 1 so you would likely not pass it. it was a full house when we were there but the service and meal was excellent. they has an extensive wine list at all prices. our seafood entrees were both perfect as well as the dessert. we went on a snday night so i would expect that reservations are a must especially during the winter months.