“Really enjoyed it, thanks!”
Review of Skinnydiver Charters - CLOSED

Skinnydiver Charters
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Skinnydiver Charters went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. And as a relatively new diver, I appreciated their emphasis on safety. They take only small groups (there were 4 divers in ours), which I like better than the 20+ diver boats. Their boat is a bit of a tight fit, but that's the only "minus" I found. They supplied fresh water for drinking, snacks, a shower hose, and towels. When the waves were too high for a safe launch one morning, they scheduled an afternoon dive for us to the Blue Heron Bridge. This became the most memorable dive of our trip. They know the area well and are quite personable. I would absolutely dive with them again.