“Tip Top Customer Service”

Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Columbia, Illinois
“Tip Top Customer Service”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

From the wonderful Front Desk clerks to the over the top restaurant manager at Hilton Next door. Best experiences ever from hard working professional staff. I've never felt so well cared for in my life. Restaurant is located inside the Hilton next door, and I can't say enough about the manager and his staff, who took time to accommodate my "Trashed wings" request. Next let me brag about the dedication to detail found at the Hampton. Fresh giant chocolate chip cookies just waiting for you every night and the cleanest pool ever. Beds were so soft I overslept. Bathrooms were large enough to accommodate two sumo wrestlers. True find and closest location to the PBI Airport. Will definitely return for more spectacular customer service.

Room Tip: any room will do!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Palm Beach Gardens, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel was very nice. The front desk ladies we polite, professional and friendly. The checkin process was easy and there were fresh chocolate cookies in the lobby. The room was spacious and clean. It was very quiet and confortable. I would recommend this Hampton Inn and would stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Wichita, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Half the cost and twice the space of many of the hotels in the area, which is why so many of the Breakers Hotel conference attendees stayed at least a night or two at Hampton before checking into the $600 per night hotel. Plus everything at Hampton is free - a nice change from "luxury hotels".

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

St. Croix
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Close to all the amenities. Hotel is nice and modern.

If noise at night bothers you ask for a room away from the elevators, they "ding" a lot.

The pool is secluded and the gym is modern, usually things that hotels overlook.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 1, 2014

it all started with the tv not working...and a unfulfilled promise to be moved to a new room the next morning. When I returned the next day, expecting to pick up a new key, I was told that they had forgotten all about my move (which had been their idea) and was left with my bags packed inside the door (as instructed) and a non-working TV. Maintenance man in my room at 10pm...as my dinner-in-a-bag grew cold. I was given a voucher for 2 free cocktails, which I turned in only to find the charge on my bill upon checkout. Lots of promises that the mgr would be in touch, never saw her and no return phone calls.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank liz h
Amrit H, Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this review, September 18, 2014
Thank you for your feedback during your stay at the Hampton Inn West Palm Beach. We appreciate the feedback and will use your comments to better our staff and create a better experience for future guests. We hope that you give our hotel another chance if you are in the area again.
lakeland, fl
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My sister and her husband booked this hotel because they needed a hotel that offered airport shuttle. We met them at this Hampton Inn for one night because we had a cruise out of Miami the next day.
This was the cheapest hotel that we could find that offered airport shuttle from West Palm Beach International Airport. We payed 200.00 with tax. Definitely, not worth the money. It was just an average hotel, nothing special. The staff was friendly. The room was old, with dirty walls and the white down comforter was no longer white, yuck. The mattress was old and made horrible noisy every time one of us rolled over. The wallpaper was peeling in the bathroom.
Probably the only way that I would stay here again if it cost 75.00, because that is all it is worth.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Amrit H, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Airport. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness and condition of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.
pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

we spent a long weekend at this hotel for the 3rd year. from the minute we called for the airport shuttle( joseph the driver) we knew we made the right choice again.annise at check in, even though we arrived at noon once she realized who I was made some quick changes for us to checkin. the room was spotless. the ladies whom maintain the breakfast were spot on. very nice and accommodating. alex the front desk clerk in the evening was very friendly .he had cookies ready every night.the hotel is maintained very well. all in all a WONDERFUL HAMPTON STAY.we will be back next year

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eric S
Amrit H, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. I can't wait to share your feedback with our staff. Safe Travels and see you next year!