..........and I had the good fortune to be able to stay at the Grandview Gardens Bed and Breakfast for my second time in a year. This oasis ,in and about the Palm Beaches ,is a delight to stay within, and close to everything. I was able to catch one of Co-Owner Rick Rose's tours of Worth Avenue, and it was informative and very enjoyable. Being "In Season", the resort was filled to capacity the night I stayed there, but this did not hamper Co-Owners , Peter Emmerich or Jan Weimar , from preparing a great breakfast of peach French toast for any who might like. I certainly liked. So, I would again rate this fine B and B as excellent, and know it will be visited by myself again down the line.......it was tops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Palm Beach, Florida, Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Cottages is located in the Grandview Heights historic neighborhood. City Place, the rejuvenated city center with its restaurants, theaters, cafes, nightclubs and boutiques, is 15 minutes walking distance. The beaches are 5 minutes away by car and 15 minutes by bicycle (which we provide complimentary). The Palm Beach Convention Center, Norton Museum of Art, Antique Row, Kravis Center for the Performing Arts and the famous resort island of Palm Beach with its beautiful beaches are 5 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview Gardens Hotel West Palm Beach
- Grandview Gardens Bed And Breakfast